1,694 results
All reviews spa break q hotels business park lawrence restaurant spa facilities separate shower upgraded to a suite sauna and steam room park and ride restaurant staff trouser press bar area following morning walk in shower modern hotel buffet style saturday night
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We have just returned from a 'hen weekend' for ages 23 to 59!. WOW, this was spectacular, the rooms were immaculate, the food was divine, the health treatments were pure quality, the spa was relaxing and inviting, the staff couldn't do enough. A must visit. We can't wait to go back.
Thank you to everyone involved in providing such a fantastic experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Ian C, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed such a perfect weekend and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Best regards,

Ian

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting Nottingham for a concert.

Excellent reception staff, very helpful and allowed us to check in early at no extra cost, something that Travelodge charged me extra for recently!

Clean hotel, nice room, excellent facilities and a really nice pool and spa.

The hotel is a short drive from a tram line that takes about 15 mins to get into the City.

Breakfast was tasty and plentiful.

Overall, I'd really recommend this as a place to stay if you're visiting Nottingham.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Ian C, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. I'm delighted that you had a great stay and hope you enjoyed the concert!

Thanks for the recommendation and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

This is a spa hotel . Sleep must be the best form of relaxation. Saturday night we had people running and shouting up and down the corridors most of the night until the early hours then to be woken at 06.30 by a fire alarm. Saturday night was very similar but not quite as long into the early morning. complained to the desk both mornings but quite dismissive. Breakfast also had cold elements which spoiled the meal. very expensive drinks at the bar. Service was quite good and very plesent staff . I have stayed at many of the Q hotel group hotels and this is the only one I have been very disappointed in.

Room Tip: No good for a quite weekend
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. I am so disappointed to hear that you were unfortunately disturbed by a few individuals who chose not to respect their fellow guests peace. I will of course follow up your comments in regards to cold items at breakfast as this is certainly not the high standard that we set for ourselves.

I'm glad to hear that you found the team to be pleasant and I do hope that you will choose to visit us again.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stayed for one night on a spa break which included a short treatment, dinner & prosecco. The deal is great value for money, we really enjoyed the dinner, the treatment could have been a bit better as it’s not really a manicure just nail painting.
The room was nice, good size & had everything apart from a fridge which I’ve had in other Q hotels.
Our stay was spoilt but being woken up at 6am but the fire alarm a guest set off. This turned the boiler off so we had no hot water so no nice hot shower in the morning. We were not advised of this and had to find out for ourselves while we ran the shower for ten minutes before ringing reception who first said they would send someone. Ten minutes later after no one came we called again to be told the alarm had turned the boilers off and if we wait they were getting it sorted. Unfortunately we couldn’t wait as had to leave to catch a train.
It’s a shame as otherwise we had a lovely stay

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your review. I am glad to hear that you had a great visit. I do apologise for you being disturbed by the fire alarm and in turn being affected by hot water supply. This shouldn't have happened as our boilers should automatically restart upon re setting of the fire alarm. I do apologise that this didn't happen on this occasion and I can assure you that we have had our contractor investigate this issue.

I do hope we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We have just stayed at the belfry and I couldn't leave without asking to give feedback. When staying somewhere so far away from my home I get nervous about service but this trip had no faults. The assistant manager Katie looked after us so well. Catered to all our needs and went above and beyond to take care of our hen Megan by offering endless help and perks. We had a glorious time at the spa and were looked after amazingly for our treatments. I really cannot recommend this hotel enough. I have never felt so looked after and cared for by a hotel. Their food service was impeccable, the food came out in a timely manner and the servers were incredibly polite and informative. I do not have enough words to thank this hotel for such a wonderful experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. I am so delighted to hear that you had such an amazing weekend and enjoyed our wonderful spa! Thank you for your kind feedback for the team, in particular Katie, I'm so happy you were looked after so well.

We do hope to see you again soon.