1,677 results
All reviewsspa breakq hotelsbusiness parklawrence restaurantspa facilitiesseparate showerupgraded to a suitesauna and steam roompark and riderestaurant stafftrouser pressbar areafollowing morningmodern hotelwalk in showerbuffet stylea lovely stay
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

i took my friend to belfry at Nottingham, for her first time to a spa and she really found the whole day a excellent and fastatic enjoyable relaxing experience as so did I. The staff there was really helpful and understanding our needs.

We would recommend the spa at the hotel .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jane F
Ian C, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear guest,

I'm delighted to hear that you and your friend enjoyed such a relaxing spa day and were looked after so well by the team.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

From Check in to check out faultless immaculate in every way. the breakfast one of the freshest good choice breakfast In a larger hotel I have enjoyed and the sausages a 10/10 the best out of any large hotel by a long way very reasonably priced.
Book with total cofidence

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smig53

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The Belfry was easy to find, after coming off the motorway, from the airport. Nice large car park .Reception staff were very professional, especially Liam.
Our room was clean, and had all those little things that are special, Ironing board with steam iron, Tea/coffee and plenty of milk, sweeteners/sugar and lovely biscuits each day Beds very comfy, and never heard a sound from anywhere. Special treat from the hotel, a small box of chocolates and a card, for our Anniversary. Overall a superb stay thank you. Also Breakfast was superb. Our only minor negative point was the Bar Prices, which include coffees were quite expensive. Staff /cleaners brilliant.

Room Tip: 1st floor in the corner.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris609033

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your review. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your anniversary break with us. I'll be delighted to share your feedback with the team, particularly Liam. We hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards,

Ian

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here - this hotel is lovely. I liked the fresh feeling of the room along with the balcony. The food was delicious, breakfast was my favourite. However I think the lunch options in the restaurant could be improved. The staff were so friendly, professional and welcoming, particularly Katie (assistant restaurant manager) and the lady who did my treatments. Overall a very pleasant stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Ian C, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for you your review. I am so happy to read that you had such a positive experience of our hotel, food offer and wonderful team, it will be a pleasure to pass on your feedback, particularly to Katie.

We do look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks again and best regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night. The young apprentice on reception was a really nice young lad, polite, welcoming and warm.
I did go for a drink in the bar but it was a bit quiet, so I felt a little self conscious as I was alone.
I then went to use the pool and spa facilities. Lovely little pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. Really clean and well organised.
For dinner I ordered a Grilled Chicken breast burger, and cheese board on room service. I was told that it might be around 45 mins but it arrived a lot quicker. The food was good too.
Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Shirley S

Dear guest,

Many thanks for you great review. I'm absolutely delighted to read that you were able to make use of all of our facilities and enjoyed such a great stay.

We hope to welcome you back soon.