Jurys Inn Nottingham
  • Breakfast included
US$ 67
US$ 53
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 65
Priceline
St James Hotel(Nottingham)
US$ 86
US$ 75
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
PremierInn.com
US$ 78
PremierInn.com
2,753 results
All reviewstrain stationcity centrecar parkminute walktrent bridgemotorpoint arenastag dobusiness tripexcellent hotelgood sizewould stay againshort stayone night staysaturday nightcomfy bedbar areagood nights sleep
Reviewed 26 April 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on business this week, not a great experience but its a budget business hotel- not going to wax lyrical on this one,as it felt so business like to stay there will treat as a summary report,so bullet points below:

Positives:
Right by train station
Friendly staff
Rooms clean
Cheap business hotel (£49)

Negatives:
Bar price :£5 bottle of magners!
Breakfast :£9.50 for a luke warm,supposed to be hot buffet
Bar food: signature club sandwich £8 awful ! Cold stale lightly toasted bread
No parking on site- NCP as always fairly pricey

Summary:
Fine for a one night stay on business in Nottingham, but eat and drink elsewhere!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 26 April 2012

After staying in a 4* Best Western for the last 3 nights & having an good experience Iw asn’t expecting much from a 3* hotel, but it was the closest to the train station & looks impressive on the website. When I arrived the lobby is very modern and definitely to my taste, its very busy and has a vibrant bustling atmosphere, as I don’t know the city I had to ask advice of the guy who checked me in, he was more than helpful and although it was obvious he’s not from the city he definitely knew what he was talking about. Everything with the room was fine – the walls a little shabby but nothing too bad and it was sparkling clean. The view was nice too I could just see Nottingham Castle!
I had to rush in the restaurant as I was going out to meet friends so was pleased the service was quick, Julie was great and the girls in the restaurant were very polite, the chicken stuffed with mushrooms was beautiful. Martin (the guy who also checked me in earlier) came over to see how dinner was and really looked after me, also booking a taxi into town which seemed to arrive in seconds.
When i got back I couldn’t get into my room but it was no trouble for Martin to give me a new key and offered to come up & let me in should it not work again (phones in the corridor great idea).
I had to rush breakfast but it was fine, very well laid out & the sausages were the best – strangely Martin was there again and he was the one to check me out too! Although he must have done a 16 hour shift he was still as chirpy at 7am as he was when I checked in yesterday afternoon (I don’t think I could ever work in a hotel).
All in all a great stay (especially for the bargain value) and if I was staying in the city when I get to Leeds then I would book into Jurys there too if Nottingham is anything to go by.
Thanks for a great night!

Room Tip: Get a high floor & tip for other guests: key cards are very sensitive so don’t put next to your phone!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Bella_240281
Reviewed 25 April 2012

£1 for 30 mins parking in meter bays outside the hotel whilst dropping the luggage off then parked overnight at the ParK Centre (£7 until 9AM next day) on other side of railway. Check-in was very efficient and friendly.The room was fine, the double bed could have done with being slightly larger / softer and pillows were too firm for my liking. Bathroom was very good. Didnt eat at the hotel so cant comment on the food.Overall good value for money. Would probably stay again

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rawhide_Allez
Reviewed 23 April 2012

staid here with my young grandaughter it was very near to the railway station and easy to reach the bus station .the staff were very helpful didnt know how many nights i needed room for it wasnt a problem .we eat in the bar area at lunch and in the evening my only fault was there was a childrens menu in the resturant but not in the bar area and

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank izzypreston
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Excellent stay - right in the heart of the city and the closest hotel to the station
Rooms are good spacious and very very clean
Staff very helpful, i lost my reservation email the week before and they found it straight away and emailed me the details. Only slight concern is given it is a city location the night security could be more attentive.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends