1,141 results
All reviews city centre busy road car park minute walk meal deal train station main road great nights sleep cooked breakfast trent bridge family room would definitely stay here again night's sleep budget hotel checking in reception staff comfortable room
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Staff on reception were excellent, great location and a really clean room. Now my hotel of choice in Nottingham for all future visits. Breakfast was also fresh and being next to the canal is a bonus. Great!

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 30 August 2018

My family and I stayed at this hotel to attend a wedding over the 2 days. We booked 2 rooms, my partner and I in one and 2 adults in the other. We checked in at around 11.15pm, check in was smooth, the gentlemen at the front desk were helpful and fun. We went upto our room my partner and I had a double room which was spacious with a decent sized bed. There was a tv and the bathroom was clean - albeit a little dark. The only thing i would have liked would have been a bigger area to get ready, sit down chair with a big mirror infront. But other than that was really nice hotel. I would advise that the pillows are very thin so just be aware. The next morning we went for breakfast and the staff were really nice. There was a decent selection and the coffee was nice too. My mum couldn't make it downstairs as she was having her hair and makeup done upstairs therefore the staff kindly let us take plenty of food for her upstairs. The 2nd day was the same also. Checkout was smooth. Overall was a decent stay and I would stay here again if i was to revisit nottingham

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my husband as part of of our anniversary weekend. Great proximity to walk into the city for shops, bars, restaurants and The Arena (also both football grounds, cricket ground and the river Trent). Fab staff who made a real fuss when they discovered it was our wedding anniversary and we were away without our children which is a rarity (thank you). Excellent breakfast cooked to order. Small fee for parking. Slight road noise but it didn't affect our stay or ability to sleep. Next to the canal so nice view from restaurant and able to sit outside for drinks on warm evenings.
Would recommend and will be returning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsTG65
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I booked this mini break away for myself, husband and daughter. Unfortunately there had been a mix up with our room as we needed a disabled room - Mary was straight on this. She dealt with this straightaway. We changed rooms and the room was lovely, everything was ideal for what we needed. We were made to feel welcomed and at ease the whole time we were there. Charlotte who worked at night was a delight, she kept our little girl entertained. All the staff were brilliant. Our little girl loved the fact that she could feed the ducks each morning. We had an amazing time. Thank you so much Premier Inn, A* once again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family