“A Fabulous Night!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dinner & Jazz
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I came here with two of my work colleagues. We booked a table for 9pm on a Friday evening. Staff were welcoming on arrival and the place was heaving! It isn't he biggest restaurant but the atmosphere was fantastic. We had two pasta dishes and a steak. The food was delicious and cocktails to die for. This place was recommended to me and it didn't disappoint. I will be be back soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

First impression good, lively atmosphere but things went downhill from there on. Long wait to be served, food luke warm and disappointing, wrong drinks served by the waitress who really didn't have the right attitude to paying guests. I eat out in Nottingham quite regularly, but I wont be visiting this establishment again. overpriced and food underwhelming.

1  Thank JudithLesley
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and really good food.

We were warmly welcomed and when we sat down to eat, a party of 12 were served pretty seamlessly for all courses and drinks

Great atmosphere really busy only comment would be that the music was a little loud causing the full venue of people to compete with the volume and hence it was a little noisey - it wouldn't stop me going again

Every member of our party enjoyed the evening

2  Thank PRB_9
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Visited with my mum for her birthday and was asked on booking which area I wanted to sit. I chose near the stag so we could enjoy the live music. Music started at 10pm and was really good and a great atmosphere. Back ground music was on throughout the whole evening which was nice.
Food was gorgeous and you got a good amount. They brought he food out very quickly between courses though so not much time to relax. Cocktails were amazing and the bar staff are very attentive.
When we ordered the bill I was surprised as it actually didn’t cost me much for what we had. It’s not the cheapest night out but good value for money. We had 4 cocktails, 4 vodka and diet cokes, wine and 3 courses each.
I will definitely be returning as it looks lovely just for some drinks and enjoying the music.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

As ever.. this place never fails to deliver. Staff all very friendly. Food exceptional. Ambiance is relaxed and chilled. Live jazz and cocktails make this a special place. If you like a place that is that bit better than most.. then the Pelican Club is the venue to choose.