1,319 results
All reviews city centre car park pre book royal concert hall room was clean q park talbot street royal centre good size excellent location on site parking air con tram stop reception staff buffet breakfast one way system the crowne plaza
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I came here last night with my husband and couple of friends for my birthday....parked at q hotel car park 2 min walk from hotel and 9.50 for 24 hours brill....was able to put bags in hotel early until check in...nice reception staff...upon returning checked in room was very large...very enjoyable stay and we would stay here again...location great.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Jeremy S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Hi Jemma and thanks for such a great review.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic night life with great friends really easy to get around everything in walking distance. Parking is expensive if you park overnight, £16! Hotel was ok at £84 the best western plus. Plenty of pubs and restaurants we even tried the casino

Hi Danny.

I am sorry if the correct info wasn't relayed to you, we have pre bookable parking at £12 per night and nearby off site parking at £9.50 per 24 hours.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Booked through hotels.com for a afternoon of child free drinks in Nottingham over August bank holiday. Our room was spacious and clean with plenty of facilities. The staff were pleasant and friendly. The hotels location is great with convenient parking nearby.

Thanks Ash.

I will pass on your kind comments to the Team.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I stayed here after deciding to watch some of the recent Test Match at Trent Bridge. I wasn't expecting a great deal - it was more-or-less a closed-eyes pick.

On arrival, standing outside, I still wasn't harbouring high expectations but as soon as I entered, I was very pleasantly surprised. The interior was immaculate and the staff incredibly friendly. Despite all of this, I was still expecting something more functional than luxurious.

Oh, how wrong I was. Walking to the room, it was evident that the part of the hotel that I was in had recently been (tastefully) decorated and was maintained to a high standard. Opening the door and stepping in was nothing short of a revelation. The room was huge for the money, the facilities exceptional and the shower. Oh, the shower. (Not to overshare, but I had 3 showers in a one-night stay. I know - decadent!)
The air-con was set up just right, and comparatively quiet, there was nearly enough tea to see me through (almost unheard of in my world) and the room service was very, very prompt.
Food was ordered through the bar to Deliveroo (Wagamama's. Bland. Really really bland but no fault of the hotel's), the bar (would have delivered to my room) was 30 seconds away and the barmaid (am I still allowed to say that?) was charming and knowledgeable and the bar area itself was, again, decorated to a high standard.
I didn't eat breakfast there but in the interests of nosiness I did have a look round and it looked to be on a par with most breakfast buffets; had I not been on a fasting day I would have spent a good hour there eating the room's cost away quite happily.
All in all, I highly recommend this particular Best Western Plus; it'll be my regular stop when I'm overnighting in Nottingham.

Room Tip: Rooms 101 - 11something are in the same newly-decorated area.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Thank you Richard.

I am glad you tried Deliveroo in the restaurant, its proving very popular.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Spur of the moment decision for my 60th Birthday . Invited friend from Brighton to my party at Theatre Royal Yarn Bar. Decided to book two rooms . Glad I did. Fab rooms , very clean indeed. Excellent value . Great location and quiet . I live in Nottingham but just a whim . Great place to stay and spacious rooms to.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Thanks.

As you noted we are the closest hotel to both the theartre royal and concert hall.