“Service very good”

Goose at Gamston
Ranked #184 of 1,404 Restaurants in Nottingham
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We’d like you to leave The Goose with a smile on your face and while that's usually down to the company you’re with, we’d like to think our friendly service, delicious food, convivial atmosphere and warm welcome can help make any occasion special.The practical stuff: it’s always good to know the opening times...Monday to Thursday – 11am till 11pm (food served till 10pm)Friday – 11am till midnight (food served till 10pm)Saturday – 11am till 11pm (food served till 10pm)Sunday – 11am till 10.30pm (food served till 9pm)Playzone – to keep the little ones smilingMonday to Thursday – 9am to 8pmFriday – 9am to 9pmSaturday – 11am to 10pmSunday – 11am to 9pmKids - WiFi - Parking - Family Friendly - Beer Garden - Food
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Visited the Goose at Gamston last night for my son's 18th birthday. It was a last minute booking for 25 people. We were on a very tight timeline as the majority of the table had to leave at 7.30. I made them aware of this and they made sure everybody was fed and watered in time. They also decorated the tables for me and made it all go smoothly. Food was nice too!

Martin_And_Nicci, General Manager at Goose at Gamston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Glad to hear you had a wonderful visit with us :) Thank you for your kind feedback

We hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This was a return visit after the previous visit had been a disaster (They gave me a £50 credit voucher). The service and food were much improved. I asked had there been a change of staff and was told there had been several changes. Kathryn & Nicky were our servers and were very efficient.
I would return to this restaurant.

Martin_And_Nicci, General Manager at Goose at Gamston, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for taking your time out to leave us such a nice review, i'm glad you enjoyed your recent visit here and we hope to welcome you back soon :)

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and food all round! Friendly staff and warm atmosphere! Lamb shank roast lovely, good play area for the kids, what more could you ask for!

Thank you for taking your time out to give us such a lovely review :)

We hope to welcome you back soon :)

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Tonight I visited with my family and was very disappointed with the food and service , twice we ordered drinks and they forgot a drink both times we placed a drinks order , the food came out which was warm not hot it let the whole meal/service down

Martin_And_Nicci, General Manager at Goose at Gamston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear your visit wasn't enjoyable with us on this occasion, this isn't our usual standards and i will investigate this matter with my team. I hope you will give us another chance to make this right :)

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to call us on 0115 9821041

Kind regards
Martin & Nicci Morris

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Great Food, and a Great atmosphere! Will definitely be coming back to eat here in the future!!!!

I hope to see you again soon :)

Nicci Morris