“Great time at the Goose”
Review of Goose at Gamston

Goose at Gamston
Ranked #188 of 1,399 Restaurants in Nottingham
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We’d like you to leave The Goose with a smile on your face and while that's usually down to the company you’re with, we’d like to think our friendly service, delicious food, convivial atmosphere and warm welcome can help make any occasion special.The practical stuff: it’s always good to know the opening times...Monday to Thursday – 11am till 11pm (food served till 10pm)Friday – 11am till midnight (food served till 10pm)Saturday – 11am till 11pm (food served till 10pm)Sunday – 11am till 10.30pm (food served till 9pm)Playzone – to keep the little ones smilingMonday to Thursday – 9am to 8pmFriday – 9am to 9pmSaturday – 11am to 10pmSunday – 11am to 9pmKids - WiFi - Parking - Family Friendly - Beer Garden - Food
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Goose at Gamston recently and I was pleasantly surprised. This is my first time in there and although passing it many times I’ve never gone in. I’m so glad I did, the food was fantastic but what really made the experience was the service, the waitress Kathryn catered for my every need, was very prompt to get the high chair for my daughter and was so polite and helpful. Well worth the tip!

Will be seeing you guys soon

Martin_And_Nicci, General Manager at Goose at Gamston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback :) I will pass the message on to Kathryn, she will be thankful you have taken your time out to say such nice words.

We hope to welcome you back soon :)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have been to many GreeneKings and I must say, Goose @ Gamston is one of the best I've been to. I was greeted enthusiastically by staff even though it was busy. I had not booked but was seated swiftly. The waitress, she was called Kathryn, briefly explained the menu and answered my questions after i ordered drinks. As I wanted to explore the menu, she told me she would be back shortly when I was ready. Roughly 5 minutes later, she came back as promised and took my order. She was extremely friendly and on-the-ball. My order came out in average expected time and again, was brought out with a smile.

After my plates were cleared for starters, my main took 10-15 minutes to come out however it was saturday lunch time and I could see the place was busy. Kathryn reassured me that my main was coming along and kept me updated - the upbeat atmosphere and friendly conversation made up for the wait. The main came out and it was perfect! The desert came out promptly after the main - again perfect.

I would recommend the Goose @ Gamston and would like to applaud Kathryn (young waitress - brunette) at her amazing service and attentiveness.

Thank you for taking your time out to leave us such an excellent review!! i will pas this message on to Kathryn as im sure she will chuffed.

We hope to welcome you back again soon :)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The food ,expecially the chicken dishes, were amazing all the food is fresh and relatively cheap and incredibly delicious.

Overall a great location and experience.

Thank you for your kind feedback :) I'm glad you had a great experience with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon :)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Such good quality and so reasonably priced! Plenty on there, presented beautifully, fresh cakes and warm scones! I wasn't expecting it to be that good! The way the table was decorated and the photo props! We made a night of it and carried on drinking! Even better that the prosecco was only £9.99. Would highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Thank you for lovely feedback :) I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with us and i hope to welcome you back soon :)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Booked and went for a meal on a Friday evening. Staff saw us to our table gave us menus and got drinks. Took our order . About 45 mins for our food to come but was piping hot and very nice. I could not finish mine as was a lot on plate, had Indian banquet for one. Husband had fish mixed grill and said was very nice. Had one cheeseboard was plenty on plate. Couple coffees each and bill was reasonable. Cannot fault food or service. Served by Kathryn and Darren.

Thank you for your kind feedback, i'm so glad you enjoyed your visit with us and everything was great :)

We hope to welcome you again soon :)