“A Restaurant with a difference”
Review of Dino's

Dino's
Ranked #57 of 1,337 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I visited this Wine Bar/Restaurant with my Daughter last week, as she had said that it was a lovely restaurant and I had not been in before. It is situated in the Lace Market on Warser Gate.

On entering the restaurant, my first thought was - what a beautiful, unusual, cosy and relaxing restaurant/wine bar. The staff were very attentative, the service was very efficient and friendly atmosphere and the food was delicious.

We chose off the 'evening menu and I had the Fresh Salmon Fillet and it was cooked to perfection and my Daughter had the Pork Fillet, which she also said was beautiful.

I would certainly recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank Housedoc2911

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Popped in here purely by accident. We were on our way to another restaurant when the manager rang and cancelled our booking and we were outside Dino's at the time so decided to go in. What a happy accident. Had one of the best meals I've had in Nottingham in years. In fact it was so good that for the first time in my life I felt compelled to tell our waitress to let the chef know how fabulous it was.
The hummus I had was so tasty and even the side salad had a delicious dressing. I also had fish stew and it was amazing. So full of flavours and perfectly cooked fish. My sister had a lasagne and she is an expert on lasagne. She said it was the best she has ever had. Soft pasta that melted in the mouth with a rich ragu that was bursting with the flavours of Italy. We shared a brownie for pudding and it again was perfection on a plate. Crisp exterior and a lush gooey interior.
Can't wait to come back and try other dishes. Our compliments to the chef/s and also our waitress who was really friendly.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We went last night as a group of four for a casual client dinner and the food was seriously good. I'd only be here for lunch previously and they did a fab club sandwich, and was not disappointed as the fish & chips served was perfect. As was the sharing antipasto board, the salmon and fajita's.(Tip: the antipasto board is great for 2 people, would recommend getting 2 lots for a group of four).
This place has a great atmosphere both at night and during the day and felt really cosy, but be sure to book in advance as it does get fairly busy - though even when the restaurant is full, it doesn't feel crowded or loud.
Thanks to the team for great service also. Would highly recommend this place and will be back again in the future for both casual business lunches and relaxing evening meals,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Went here last week with 2 others and the food was fabulous, Thai fishcakes to die for and the steak was cooked to perfection. One of the party had Lamb shank and i never seen so much meat it was literally falling off the bone.
Including Wine, Beer and Baileys the meal of 3 starters and 3 mains was in total £80. Excellent Value

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Had exceptional food and service on Saturday night at Dinos... everything was perfect, the food was the best we’ve had eating out for a while.. individually cooked by chefs as oppose to reheat or whatever others do.. Wine and drinks priced fairly , I had the Halibut from the specials board and my wife the Beef stroganoff again a special... .. I would definitely recommend Dinos to anyone .. We will be back soon...