“Great food, drinks and atmosphere”
Review of Fothergills

Fothergills
Ranked #58 of 1,266 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 16
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2016

This was my second time dining at Fothergills, this time we brought some friends from outside Nottingham and had a lovely relaxed meal. The staff were great and the mains and starters were excellent, although we were quite disappointed with the sticky toffee pudding we had for dessert - a bit stodgy and dry. If I'd have known I would have ordered a second main course! This was the only negative thing and if it wasn't for this I would have given 5/5. Will certainly visit again in the future.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I went here with my family for my birthday. The food was all lovely and all the staff were friendly and helpful. I was even given a free drink as it was my birthday. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Been to Fothergills lots of times and always have good service and food when we go. It's in a great location exit to Nottingham castle.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Hired the room upstairs for a party. Staff were absolutely amazing. They were friendly, helpful, a pleasure to chat with and would bend over backwards to accommodate you. Food was out of this world. All the guests commented on how well presented it was and how lovely it tasted. We got to go in at lunch time to decorate the room, which gave us plenty of time to get it done and be back home in time to get ready. Huge thanks to all the staff involved who worked so hard to serve a three course meal to 40 people with such perfection. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank lindsay410
Reviewed 28 May 2016

A nice environment, opposite the castle, looking out on Robin Hoods statue for good measure. Excellent food and some really good real ale to wash it down. I had a steak that was cooked to perfection. I would suggest that this restaurant be included on your 'places to visit' when staying in Nottingham.