1,219 results
All reviews city centre leisure facilities swimming pool mansfield road sauna and steam room tea and coffee main road walk in shower short stay would stay again buffet style cooked breakfast comfy bed full english rakesh gym grosvenor
Reviewed 16 September 2018

This is a functional and relatively busy hotel. It has parking, stable wifi and breakfast spread is OK. The room I had was small - by comparison to Premier Inn / Hilton, carpet well passed its best (borderline health hazard I'd say) and a TV from the 90's. The bed was comfy and the double glazing kept the road and student (pedestrians) noise to a minimum. The air con unit had a habit of making quite odd gurgling noises in the middle of the night. I didn't eat in the hotel, other than breakfast - no need given the location, nor use the gym.

Room Tip: Park around the back and avoid rooms on the front.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
NicoletaM248, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear CatterD,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Park Inn by Radisson - Nottingham.
It is always a pleasure to receive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be an overall pleasant one.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
NicoletaM248, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed over a weekend with my child for a meeting. The check in process was excellent. All members of staff we interacted with (Marilena, Katarina, Anastasia, Maria) very nice and helpful. Room in excellent order. Good darkening curtains, new sheets, comfortable bed. I used the pool and the gym, both clean, well attended, functioning and safe. The dinner service was exceptionally organised and although it was Saturday night it was very efficient. This hotel represents very good value for money and I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank angelos k
NicoletaM248, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Angelos K,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.
I will share your comments with our team, especially with Marilena, Katarina, Anastasia, Maria, who made your stay more enjoyable.
I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement for the team to keep up the good service.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best regards,
Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel, great receptionist very welcoming. I booked through booking.com
£103.50 I booked it the night before hence the price. It said free breakfast when I booked but the receptionist couldn’t see I booked breakfast, but she honoured it.
Went to our room there was 2 single beds. And there were 3 off us. Went back down and she said house keeping will come up and bring a bed. 10 mins later a lovely helpful friendly lady came up with a brand new camp bed, she made the bed and gave us more pillows as we like 2 each and a remote for the telly, which is dated.
The rooms nothing special but ok.
We went for a swim which was nice. There was a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. The staff were nice welcoming and was cleaning and testing the water.
The bed was quiet comfortable.
The breakfast was really nice. Full English buffet, even egg and bacon muffins. Continental breakfast as well. The hot chocolate out off the coffee machine was very nice.
I would stay again, although the rooms are dated. But clean. A pleasant stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Nicoleta M, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Sarah B,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Would use this place again, no probs. Very well looked after by Fely and Katrina in the restaurant the night before the conference, and the conference team were superb on the day. Not much more to say :)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business