1,868 results
All reviews the club lounge car park pillow spray city centre steam room executive room spa facilities bottled water hen do theatre royal one way system bar area reception staff sat nav saturday night stayed here for one night tram stop
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Location is perfect. The rooms are comfortable and the aircon is good.
The floors look dated and carpet are old. Breakfast was good and service was excellent.
Parking is attached but a little expensive.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
sandeep d, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Dear ViralAhmedabad_India

Thank you for your fantastic review of our hotel.

I am very pleased that you stay was enjoyable and breakfast and service was good.
I look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Nottingham.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Bright spacious foyer and bar promised a lot, but the rooms are tiny and stiflingly stuffy - you can't open windows and have to rely on noisy ineffectual air con. Bathrooms very compact and can't accommodate tall people in the shower. Really needs the promised major overhaul and bigger rooms.
Poor value.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear docclive

Many thanks for your feedback.

Its was great to read that your were impressed by the large foyer and bar area. I am sorry that the room layout has let you down. You will be pleased to know that we will be commencing our multi million refurbishment in July that will transform the look and feel of the hotel.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

A was so shocked to see how small my room Standard Double Room was that I had to check google maps to see if I took a wrong turn on the M1 and ended up in Central London. Maybe its the central location nearest Nottingham Trent University that Crown Plaza use to justify the high prices outside of London or is it the lack of decent hotels in Nottingham, probably the later. Either way there is nothing special about this hotel to justify the room price. In addition having accepting the high price for a basic room I was told that my room would not be ready until 3.00pm when I arrive at 1.00pm. I was kept waiting for an hour until staff realized that I am actually a IHG Member and allowed me into my room earlier that 3.00pm. I was not impressed with the overall experience.

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Luke W

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class experience, however, it appears we fell short of our goal on your visit. We believe our pricing is very competitive in the market.
Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on.
While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a much better experience

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Spent 3 nights here in June 2016. Room was very small but comfortable and i liked the fridge in the room. There are also bathrobes in the room which I though was a nice touch. Good breakfast and a chef is on hand to cook items not on the buffet.

I would have given this hotel 4 stars if it wasn't for the poor sleep quality. There is a music venue situated opposite the hotel and on the Tuesday night I was kept awake by the loud music and on Wednesday night there was an all night event. This meant that from 5am drunken people were leaving the club shouting and screaming at each other. I did complain the following day and was told by the hotel that I could have rung down to reception and they would have called the police - but surely the hotel should have done that anyway ?

So a good TIP is to ask for an even numbered room so you will be on the opposite side of the hotel from the club !

Room Tip: Make sure you get an even numbered room to avoid the noise from the club
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
sandeep d, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Jonboy0402

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Nottingham, and for taking the time to post a review in regard to your most recent experience with us.

We are very sorry to learn that due to the noise you couldn't have a good night sleep and I would like to pass my sincere apologies for any disappointment caused. I am pleased that you liked the little touches in the room and enjoyed the breakfast.

I appreciate your feedback as this is our best source of information for improving guest service and maintaining our high standards of customer service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Good value for money when going with a wowcher deal. Even the members say it is cheaper that way when getting the massages etc. Facilities were lovely and as seen in the pictures. Shame there is no sauna and only just a steam room. Staff were friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Victoria H

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

We are pleased that found the wowcher deal good value for money and enjoyed the facilities at the spa and staff were friendly and accommodating.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at Crowne Plaza Nottingham.