1,917 results
All reviews the club lounge car park pillow spray city centre steam room spa facilities executive room bottled water theatre royal concert hall hen do bar area one way system reception staff sat nav saturday night one night stay
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Spent 3 nights here in June 2016. Room was very small but comfortable and i liked the fridge in the room. There are also bathrobes in the room which I though was a nice touch. Good breakfast and a chef is on hand to cook items not on the buffet.

I would have given this hotel 4 stars if it wasn't for the poor sleep quality. There is a music venue situated opposite the hotel and on the Tuesday night I was kept awake by the loud music and on Wednesday night there was an all night event. This meant that from 5am drunken people were leaving the club shouting and screaming at each other. I did complain the following day and was told by the hotel that I could have rung down to reception and they would have called the police - but surely the hotel should have done that anyway ?

So a good TIP is to ask for an even numbered room so you will be on the opposite side of the hotel from the club !

Room tip: Make sure you get an even numbered room to avoid the noise from the club
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
sandeep d, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Jonboy0402

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Nottingham, and for taking the time to post a review in regard to your most recent experience with us.

We are very sorry to learn that due to the noise you couldn't have a good night sleep and I would like to pass my sincere apologies for any disappointment caused. I am pleased that you liked the little touches in the room and enjoyed the breakfast.

I appreciate your feedback as this is our best source of information for improving guest service and maintaining our high standards of customer service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Good value for money when going with a wowcher deal. Even the members say it is cheaper that way when getting the massages etc. Facilities were lovely and as seen in the pictures. Shame there is no sauna and only just a steam room. Staff were friendly and accommodating.

Dear Victoria H

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

We are pleased that found the wowcher deal good value for money and enjoyed the facilities at the spa and staff were friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Was very impressed on arrival for a gig at Rock City. Great check in. We payed a little more than usual on a room to be close to the venue.

The room was very clean. The bed seemed a small double but we fit just fine. There's lots of nice extras: chocolates, water, shower gel, nice tea/hot chocolate/coffee etc.

The bathroom was lovely and had a great shower in the morning.

Unfortunately, our room was right next to the lift and I was kept awake most of the night by people coming and going. You could hear not only the lift but the conversations people were having in the lift

I'm sure a different room wouldn't have this problem but it ruined my stay!

Dear Geary87

Thank you kindly for taking the time and sharing with us your feedback. We are pleased to know that your overall stay was good and your liked the little touches in the room.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Check in was quick and painless. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean with all usual suspects present. Comfortable bed and good multi-setting shower. Breakfast was excellent with a good and varied selection available. Sensibly priced bar and overall a very enjoyable stay. Small negative point is lack of communication from housekeeping regarding an item of clothing a left in my room when I checked out but that's a minor issue. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
sandeep d, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Nicolai99

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found the team friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as our nephew was getting married hear. Found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The room was a bit dated and the furniture seemed to be much to big for the size it,was a it on the small size but clean. Would go back but only for one or two days as room size is an issue. Breakfast was very good with a wide choice. The food at wedding reception was also very good. Well done to all of the staff.

Dear Dc1460

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback in regard to your recent experience with us.

We are glad to learn that you had a pleasant stay and found the staff friendly and helpful. I am happy to read that you were impressed by the food served at wedding reception and staff were good.

We do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.