We booked a double room and a twin room for one night for family of four when visiting Nottingham Watersports Centre. Total cost was £90 which included a 3-course dinner buffet, full breakfast buffet and bottle of wine per room. The food was hot and plentiful with reasonable choice. Check-in / out was speedy, staff were pleasant, the rooms were clean and everything worked (tvs, remote controls, showers, lifts, etc). The central location of the hotel was a great plus point. Decor / furniture in rooms was slightly dated but we have paid far more for much grottier hotel rooms in the past. Overall we felt we got excellent value for money and would certainly stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This purpose built hotel is situated near to Nottingham Castle, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Victoria Shopping Centre and the Nottingham City business district, making it an ideal location for both business and pleasure. Nottingham is also renowned for its vibrant and popular nightlife and this hotel is a short walk to all the popular bars and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Britannia Nottingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel Nottingham
- Nottingham Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Hotel Nottingham