“Birthday meal ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Had been wanting to come here for a while and wasn't disappointed .
Excellent food suiting a party with aged 12 -85 .Looked as beautiful as it tasted .
Was cheaper special three course menu or usual slightly more expensive menu, both with good choices .
Cocktails fab and staff very friendly and attentive . Will defiantly come again .

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Tried out the Summer Fayre set menu, really impressed, great food, staff attentive. 3 courses for £18 is really good value, keep up the good work! Will be returning.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This place is amazing food nothing can beat it I love going there only go as a treat though I had steak last few times I went and want more :)

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

What a great night out with friends. The food was fantastic . The staff and service faultless the setting was great and the overall night brill a deffo revisit from us on many occasions i think try it i am sure you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I finally checked this place out with my family for a Saturday evening meal after meaning to book here for years.

I'm glad we went, the food was lovely and the service was excellent.

The menu is varied and interesting and reasonably priced for quality food. Every course was lovely and the staff ensured we had everything we required and nothing was too much trouble.

The only downsides for me are the decor and the accessibility of toilets, particularly for disabled and elderly people.

The inside felt very bright and the decor quite plain and high street shop like so the atmosphere was a little lacking. I didn't hear any music, even low level which I do feel adds to the atmosphere. And the long walk and steep steps for the toilet weren't great for the elderly and disabled amongst us.

Aside that, definitely worth a visit and checking out for yourself. Lovely evening had...