“Great Costa”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #100 of 135 Coffee & Tea in Nottinghamshire
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Great drink and service at Costa coffee.Served with a smile makes your day.Well recommended to anyone looking for a quick coffee.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

A quick lunch whilst shopping. Tables were clean, which makes a change for this chain and my recent experiences. Coffee was good, but brie in my toasted ciabatta could have been melted completely rather than part cold.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

My hubby treated me to a costa and as this one was close to our tram stop we visited. We both had a delicious bakewell tart he had a pot of tea and I had hazelnut decafe latte. All very satisfactory. I like the idea of if you have to wait for the other person to finish you can go and look at the books and still see the person.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Typical costa fare, staff are nothing exceptional, however, every time I have been in, the toilets have been, well, considering it's Costa, an absolute disgrace, and that's when the bowl isn't overflowing and out of order. And don't give me the excuse the building is Waterston's - this has been going on for two years I know to. Avoid if you think you'll need the toilet!

1  Thank TR6-KID