All reviews lamb anyone who wants bed was very comfortable the pub bathroom
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband recently stayed for 2 nights at The Lamb and everything about it was idyllic despite the snow! We arrived around tea time and received a warm welcome from the bar staff. She showed us to our room which was perfect! Beautifully decorated, very tasteful and elegant. The room and bathroom was spacious and spotless, everything we needed and more.
My husband had the Game pie for his evening meal which he said was amazing and I had the pan seared calves livers which I loved; couldn't fault it. Breakfast was plentiful. All in all a wonderful and memorable stay.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Lamb on the way through to the lakes. It was a wonderful experience all round. Room was so comfortable, lovely touches, very comfortable bed. The food was excellent too and breakfast was huge and really yummy. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2016

The Lamb Inn is in an ideal location for exploring the high Peak district. The standard of the accomodation is excellent and finished to the highest standards. The actual Inn itself is full of Old world charm with bags of character and a lovely atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and welcoming, the bar has a fine selection of wines and beers.
The food in the restaurant is superb, with extremely generous portions and high quality.
The cooked Breakfast is one of the best that we have ever had anywhere.
Overall we really enjoyed our (too short) stay at the Lamb Inn, but we will definitely be returning as soon as possible.
Everything was just right.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I stayed there on business, the whole ambience was super. The room excellent, the food amazing and the staff so attentive they made you feel special. I stay in a lot of hotels and this is just great. The views are stunning and the locals very friendly. Would recommend to anyone who wants both a climbing holiday or a stress less business trip. If there were to be a negative it would be no wifi in the rooms but on the other side it was grand not to feel obliged to read your emails when you woke up!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Nicely priced and very good meals on the Midweek Special Menu.
My wife had a rare rump steak and chips £7.95 and I had Fish and chips £6.95.
Both were delivered quickly and devoured with passion....very tasty :)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business