Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$ 17.30
from US$ 66.50
from US$ 53.20
4,344 results
All reviews great fun audience participation actors and actresses scary fun nervous disposition their roles special effects from room to room dick turpin guy fawkes horrible histories well worth a visit great attraction value for money witch stake scares
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Visited wednesday 4th april 18 with my 4 year old granddaughter who wasnt scared at all it was ok but not worth the £29.50 i was charged .

TheYorkDungeon, Guest Relations Manager at The York Dungeon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Donna. We appreciate your feedback. In order to save some money on your tickets, you can prebook through our website for access to an exclusive online discount, and get priority entrance to the attraction.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent fun for everybody!! Recommend prebooking to beat the queues!! Talented actors that bring to life the experience and keeps everybody highly entertained!! Gift shop and souvenirs reasonably priced also!!

What can I say, Alan? You must have the face of a wrong 'un to get picked in every room! Thank you very much for this review - I will be sure to pass this on to the team.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Such a good activity to do and so well done by the actors. Very informative and fun. Not really suitable for under 8’s but a must to visit for the family!

Thank you for this lovely review - I will be sure to pass it onto the team. We agree with the age too - We don't recommend the attraction for children under 8, but this is only a recommendation and is left at the discretion of the parents.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I visited the dungeons yesterday with my husband. It was absolutely brilliant.

I haven't been since they've updated the different rooms and it was great not to know what was coming.

I'm pregnant, so I had to miss a few little touches which was a shame, but it didn't take away from my experience.

When we got there, there was a big queue outside so I would recommend booking online like we did because it meant we could skip the queue. We just got emailed e-tickets and there is a discount too which was awesome.

We both left with massive smiles on our faces! I can't wait to go back again next time we visit York.

Thank you for this review, we really appreciate your feedback! Hopefully we see you again when you don't have a baby in your belly, so that you can have the full Dungeon experience.

Great tip, too! We advise to prebook tickets through our website, as not only does this give you access to an exclusive discount, but also gives priorty entrance to the attraction which is very useful during busy periods!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the York dungeon was funny in parts esp the court room & the missing leaches !!
I did find it rather expensive though
Worth a visit.

We still don't really know where those leeches have gotten too ... have you checked your sweaty bits yet for a nestling leech? If you find one, we would really appreciate it back!
For anybody wanting to save a bit of money, we advise to prebook your tickets on our website, as this gives you priority entrance to the attraction, and access to an exclusive online discount.