“Hello Again !”

Ranked #17 of 963 Restaurants in York
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

One of the first places we visit when we travel to York .
Consistently great quality , freshly cooked and generous portions . One day I may be able to try a dessert !
Nice friendly attentive service , can’t wait to visit again .

2  Thank Driftwood54

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Very good menu including fish pie and mussels. Haddock and chips very good but chips a bit too white and soft. Meat options and veg options available. Fish can be grilled or steamed not just fried. Service excellent, definitely will return

1  Thank muffaletta
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We always visit this chip shop on the way to the Forest Holiday lodges in Cropton, the food is consistently good and the staff are always really friendly, I have fish, chips and mushy peas every time. If your driving past...stop!

2  Thank Rob G
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Visited two years ago, it was wonderful, and I often dreamt of how I would love to eat them again. We did, last Friday afternoon, my daughter, sister-in-law and myself, I was over from the Republic of Ireland. They were just as fantastic, and the onion rings, goodness they were gorgeous. Crispy batter that just melts in the mouth. Staff wonderful, could not do enough for you.
If you are anywhere near this restaurant, please go in, you wont regret it, best fish and chips in the world.

1  Thank TommyCharlie
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Friday night was dad and daughter night and we came here half expecting a wait as Friday's is busy but we seemed to hit the end of the rush.

The portions were quite large and well cooked and I do like the set meal idea with the drink and bread and butter.

1  Thank Yorkterrier01