“Would travel back to York for these crepes alone”
Review of KREP

KREP
Ranked #16 of 97 Quick Bites in York
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 9
Description: Crepes & Galettes. Healthy, delicious and tasty street food. We travel around with our retro van Citroen HY, trying to spread the love for French food among the people of Europe. Currently we are based in beautiful and medieval York on the atmospheric Shambles Market. Our galettes are made from buckwheat flour, they are savory and gluten free. We try to make them with a bit of a twist...
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This was a fantastic find on a pre-Christmas trip to York from London.
The flavour combinations that these guys do are amazing. I came back the next day because I was craving the crepes again. The price is well worth it too because they are very generous with the toppings. One for breakfast or lunch will certainly keep you going until next meal time.
Keep doing what you’re doing!

1  Thank NZKateNJake

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Amazing crêpes and galettes! The service is fast and the prices good. I really enjoyed the vegan galette. The toppings are tasty and the galette is thin and perfectly cooked.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve done a coffee review for this place, we stopped by for the food this time both savoury and sweet and it is really top class.

We caught it on parliament street at the Christmas market. It’s usually in the shambles market

1  Thank Waddler
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We ate here when we came to the christmas markets, tried the poulet galette it was lovely. Was a little worried to begin with due to it being on a crepe and there was a few things on that I’m not keen on but was pleasantly surprised at how tasty it was. Was a little pricey but would buy another one! Yummy!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered a Nuttella and banana crepe. As I waited I was discussing with one of the lads working there what filling he had in his and it was something savory. I told them iv never ever had a savoury crepe as I didn't think savoury would be nice. He wanted to change my mind and rusteld me up a "taster" crepe with pork loin cheese potatoes and I think some Pesto. Well omg it just melted in my mouth and the flavours were delicious!!!! I was proven wrong and I am now converted. I'll shall be back.

Date of visit: November 2017