“Great place to stay, and explore.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
geesil
Greenwood, Canada
“Great place to stay, and explore.”
Reviewed 22 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

So here goes. We loved the place. Settle is our one place to go in England. We have traveled around the country and it is marvelous. But nothing beats returning to Settle for the rest and relaxation. We again spent only one week there and afterwards asked ourselves why we keep doing that. During the week we say a live play, a jazz night an evening of folk music, and explored the area. Bridle cottage has everything and extras just in case. Out the front door and one hundred, +/-, you are in the village, although you would not know it from the inside of the cottage which is so quiet and comfortable. And when we were traveling back through the town later we walked by the cottage and there was work being down to upgrade the fireplace, (not sure why). A bit of advice for car owners, pay for park and pay immediately as the meter maid is always close at hand, my mistake. And next time I am there I will phone ahead with my order for more sunshine.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The nearby shops, the quaintness of it all.
Liked least: Half the weather.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Alfreton
Reviewed 30 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

USA (formerly London)
Reviewed 20 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Ulverston
Reviewed 5 November 2010 for a stay in August 2010
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 63
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing