“Never a disappointment! ”
Review of Aroma

Aroma
Ranked #14 of 64 Coffee & Tea in Norwich
Description: Offering Cocktails, Wines, Premium Brand Drinks, Specialty Coffee made by passionate baristas and locally sourced food on the ground floor.
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I visit aroma at least once a week if not more, normally for a coffee and bite to eat....has to be a BLT as they are awesome, although in this weather I’ve been going for their iced lattes.

The staff are always very happy and helpful, even when busy you know they haven’t missed you and you feel happy to hang on.

Couldn’t recommend highly enough!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Dropped in today for an iced drink. Long wait. But to top it when the chap had finished making it he stuck a straw in and had a sip! Dumped that straw (thank god!) Put another straw in and gave me my drink!!!! Urgh completely stunned. Is this a new thing for the staff to taste your drink before they give it to you?? Walked out when th it as had already paid, if not I would have left it, wish I had. But was rather shocked so just walked out with it. I'm afraid I WILL NOT recommending this establishment!

2  Thank lisajL5289IF
MercedesHood, Owner at Aroma, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thanks for the review Lisa, as you know from our facebook conversation, we'd investigated this for you. Thank you for accepting our apology and offer of a freebie anytime you like. We're super sorry you had to wait so long, it was a rather busy day and as we're training staff, the bartender was a little frazzled. It is normal for a bartender to put a straw in a drink, hold the top of the straw, take it out and drink from the straw. It's a very clean way to test if the balance is right. The bartender on shift is pretty sure he didn't sip straight from your drink and indeed it would be odd as he's been working here for 4 years and is a partner in the business. However, i am aware you're certain you saw something different so please accept an apology as whatever did happen has clearly upset you. It would be pleasure to make you another beverage on us, but if we don't see you, thanks for visiting and have a nice today. All our best,

Mercedes, Will & Tom
Aroma Team xx

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Wow. The best coffee I genuinely have ever had. The Fantastic coffee is well coupled with the friendly and outstanding service. If you’re out and about on a stroll around Norwich, and you fancy a decent cup of coffee. Look no further than ‘Aroma’. The Guatemalan bean used in the majority of their coffee Is also worth investing in your sanity, by purchasing a bag to take home and enjoy the ‘aroma’ experience in the comfort of your own residence.

2  Thank Zak A
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

In a city full of great independent coffee shops, Aroma still manages to stand out for the incredible staff and the outstanding quality of every drink served.

Being a professionally trained barista myself - I can attest to their craftsmanship and the food is uniformly excellent to boot. My fave.

2  Thank ahaabs
MercedesHood, Owner at Aroma, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to say this Ahaab S!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely space for drinking coffee or indulging in a coffee or hot chocolate cocktail. Worth a try if you are on the go and in need of a fix

1  Thank Peacemacra