“Veg friendly”
Review of The Lord Rosebery

The Lord Rosebery
Ranked #402 of 889 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Choice of 2 vegetarian burgers, falafel or camembert with skin on chips and coleslaw as there were 2 of us we tried both. Very nice. Good range of beers including Boudicca vegan friendly beer. Lots of ciders too

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The Rosebery is a beautiful neighbourhood pub, which had become unloved and badly managed but we are so pleased that it is clearly well loved again now that the bad tenant has gone.
The beer selection is better than it ever was, the team behind the bar are very charming and the food is looking good too.
The Rosebery is rosier than it ever was - its back on our list of great pubs in north Norwich.

1  Thank DD995
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

An evening out with friends for drinks in this pub is lovey as long as you don’t want food. We had a table booked for 8 and had a email regarding pre ordering food, to which we replied not all of us were eating so would decide on the night. Being the only unlucky member of the group coming straight from work that night I was rather hungry. I go to the bar to order a burger for the waitress to have to go and ask the chef if it was ok.... sadly the response was no as we hadn’t pre ordered and they were fully booked. Normally I would understand this, however I was the only one from the group ordering food and they couldn’t produce one burger for a hungry customer. It just put a downer on the night and I left sooner than I normally would have. That being said, it’s a fantastic place to drink just eat before you go.

2  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Was thinking of somewhere different to go for Sunday lunch out in my neck of the woods and remembered I had driven by here a few times. Decided to

2  Thank cherrypotts
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I was really impressed by the quality and choice of cask beer. The service was pleasant and it is great to find a proper old fashioned suburban pub which is clearly well liked by the locals.