“Tried something new and loved it!”
Review of Rice & Spice

Rice & Spice
Ranked #502 of 900 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I have ordered from here twice now, the first time they were a little late and gave us the wrong naan. This time food was great, we had pasanda lamb which wasn't as tender as it could be and the sauce tasted different to usual, still very nice though, the sauce wasn't as thick as usual either. We had the lemon rice, which is the first time I had tried this and it was excellent. My wife opted for the hot garlic lamb, which I tried and thought was very nice. Our mystery dish (dish we hadn't had before) was Mughlai chicken which had lychees in and a red sweet sauce, we both loved this and will certainly be having this again. Both Naans were right also. Very happy customer!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I cannot think of anything positive to say about the food I received tonight. First of all it was delivered nearly 20 minutes late. And both the vegetable curry which I had with my biryani and the side order of bombay aloo were much more spicy than normal, so much so that I could not eat it all. This is not the level of service I have come to expect from this establishment. I will seriously consider whether or not to order from them again

1  Thank ukmartyNorwich
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered a delivery from here the other evening through Just Eat but unfortunately the naan was wrong. The delivery service was in an acceptable time but unfortunately we didn’t get what we wanted.
I’d eat from here again.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Met a friend for drinks (mulled wine in particular) but was feeling a bit poorly - sore throat, shivery and she suggested a take away. An indian sprung to mind with it's lovely hot properties and soothing raita etc. We got it from Rice & Spice and the smells in the car were so fab had to contain myself. I asked them to make the dhansak especially hot and they did not disappoint. Oh.. the tarka dhal is delicious.

1  Thank cherrypotts
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We often order from here - both online and in person. The food is always top notch, the staff are always lovely. You can't go wrong with Rice & Spice.