“Fantastic takeaway curry”
Review of Rice & Spice

Rice & Spice
Ranked #448 of 865 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This place has a very extensive menu to suit all palates. We chose the set meal for 2: chicken tikka starter with salad and mint sauce, very succulent plus an onion Bhakti that had the perfect texture and was lightly spiced. Our mains were chicken tikka masala, which was a little mild and the excellent lamb bhuna. We shared a plain Naan bread.
I have visited this place on-off for some 15 years and it is always outstanding in terms of meal quality and value:£23 for a meal for 2 with a 10% discount for NHS staff or students. It's one of the best (Bangladeshi) takeaways that I know of within the UK

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Ordered online, it was delivered quite quickly as it's just down the road but it was cold, had to put it in the microwave to heat it up! Both curries were watery and the garlic naan was so burnt and black that it was inedible, the poppadoms were the only completely edible thing. Definitely not ordering from here again....

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Absolutely the wort experience i have had with ordering food. I have ordered from these before and the food was average but ok, but it was very late which tbh isn't a massive problem for me but it is annoying. i ordered again from them and the food was late so i rang up to be told by a horrible man that they tried delivering the food but because we didn't pick up the phone they left and its in the bin! obvisouly NO they didn't ring. so no food, no call and when asked for my money back the man said NO and put the phone down! luckly i ordered with just eat and they help my situation out further for me! terrible service and actually upsetting. i would advise DO NOT ORDER HERE!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Curry was great, good flavour and nice and spicy. Beware if you don't like hotter curries as my Madras hot curry was more like Vindaloo, which I liked. Spinach was burnt in the saag aloo again, that's twice now so I probably won't order that again. Naan bread was fresh and still hot when I got home.

Very good overall for a takeaway.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

The only downside is the time they take to deliver our food, I wish they wouldn't over promise with the eta! But when the food does arrive, it is delicious!