“The best chinese I have ever had!”
Review of Royal Dynasty

Royal Dynasty
Ranked #489 of 864 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I've now had 4 meals from this place during the past couple of months. I have ordered:

King Prawn Cantonese Chow Mein (menu item 53)
Vegetarian Spring Roll (menu item 4)
Singapore Chow Mein (menu item 46)
Crispy Shredded Beef (menu item 104) cooked with sweet chili sauce

Now I've had my fair share of chinese food, both in restaurants and take away. I can honestly say this is the best chinese I have ever had food from

Reviewed 19 May 2017

use this one all the time. great food and service.customer service is great. never had to wait more than 30 minuutes for it to 33be delivered.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

First visit last night but will be going back, good food at good prices and quick service.......one of the best I've tried in Norwich

Reviewed 1 May 2016

The food was average but even if it had been amazing the whole experience was ruined by the complete lack of customer service or even basic consideration. Staff make no apology for poor service and don't even bother trying to justify the poor service.

Order simple food but had to continually check where it was with constant lies about the time it was taking. Staff then promised a refund only to call me back and say because i finally accepted the food they cant give me a refund... Shame they could not call me to let me know where my food was in the first place. Yet another example of the business just caring about taking your money and providing zero customer service.

Avoid if you want a lovely evening with great service and food...

1  Thank DecEssexEngland
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Friendly staff, great food and always happy to take a request, i order to this place time and time again