“WARNING”
Review of Dellacasa

Dellacasa
Ranked #75 of 81 Quick Bites in Norwich
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Do not eat here at all costs, extremely rude staff serving undercooked Chicken. You have been reported, stool samples taken and YOU will get a visit from Public Health and hopefully shutdown, also taken to court!.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Someone I know ordered from here and his chicken was raw! Upon ringing and asking for assistance they claimed it was "perfect" and not uncooked, he asked for a refund and they refused! Vile place with rude staff! Avoid!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Khloè M
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I ordered for delivery through Hungry House last night. They accepted the order, (£25 worth) at 23:30, I got a text to say it was on the way around 00.20 and then...nothing. No food, no contact. I checked my bank and the payment was taken. By the time I realised it wasn't coming, everywhere else was closed.

I've contacted Hungry House this morning and they've told me they have to wait for the "restaurant" to open at 16.00 and speak to them before they can refund me. They can't refund me without permission, they say, as the money belongs to the "restaurant". No it doesn't. The "restaurant" defrauded me, charging for something they didn't provide.

I am furious and will never use Dellacasa or Hungry House again and I would strongly recommend people avoid both.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank PurpletteUK
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

ordered kebabs this evening for home delivery. never turned up!!! waited one hour (they said 45 mins - one hour). other half rang to find out why no show and told they couldn't find our address, gave full address with postcode when placed order. reading reviews on here perhaps a blessing in disguise. our tuna jacket potatoes instead were lush!!!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Maxchar69
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Ok so stopped here last week with my friend who is a veteran kebab eater. We both went for large donner kebab and all the salad, plus chips and chicken. My friend also took slice of cheesecake. Omg !!! By far a total mistake ordering here, first of all the odour coming from the kebab box smelled like a skunk had been breakdancing on the lid, blue waffle would be a blessing over this putrid mundungle stenching out from below the polystyrene box. The chips were raw and cold and didn't even look like chips, more like yellow jelly babies from the corner shop,. But seriously the meat ? If you can call it meat was just pathetic. We both dumped our food in the bin as we new no human would enjoy this and no pest at night would either. My advice wack corn beef on your kebab wheel prop taste better.!!!! Frozen cheesecake ?????? Why why why !!!! I mean Jesus who would facial reconstruction after eating a slice of ice !!!!! Went home and had toast and bovril as more meat in the drink than what fumigated my lungs !!! Out of that box. Shocking !!!!! Never again

Date of visit: March 2017