“Little coffee stop”
Review of BB's

BB's
Ranked #491 of 865 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 1 July 2016

On way to the car decided to have a quick coffee and cake. At first staff seemed a little put out as they were cleaning down as it was around half 4. But after engaging in conversation, she became more friendly. Ordered a couple of coffees which were a little hot, but were actually nice! I had a cute little mini muffin which tasted lovely and fresh and the other half had a banoffee muffin, which although looked a little worse for wear on top (banana slice had dried and gone a bit brown) it was, he said lovely! I did have a little nibble and can confirm it was exceptionally fresh. So I would definitely say they are fresh daily. When we left, we were thanked for our custom by a different member of staff, again, friendly. I know this is a chain, one of which we have not visited before, but we shall again.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Close the the only post office in Norwich its one of many cafes in the Mall. There was nothing special about the coffee, tea and food stuff. It was acceptable.

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

I only had the mint chocolate chip ice cream and cone but it was amazing and everything was averagely priced and cupcakes decorated to perfection! The man at the counter was very helpful when helping me decide between mint or strawberry flavoured ice creams. From what I could see, lots of happy people with their coffees so they must have been good! Will be coming back

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Dry muffins, not much choice of sandwiches and hot drinks were lukewarm rather than hot. Location was clean.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

Friendly helpful staff comfortable seating handy place if you're in Castle Mall. Had various drinks and cakes all excellent good value for money.