“What a Haven!”

Ranked #2 of 64 Coffee & Tea in Norwich
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 8
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a specialist coffee shop/cafe selling fresh roasted coffee from our artisan roaster. We also stock a wide range of teas and four real chocolate hot chocolates (ranging from white to very dark) along with providing some tasty food, such as toasted ciabattas, homemade soups, salads, freshly made sandwiches, homemade cakes and daily specials such as organic pork sausage rolls, cheese, olive and onion scones (with a slight kick!). We also sell coffee beans & coffee making accessories.
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I stumbled along this lovely little cafe while my daughter was cricket training round the corner. I’m not familiar with the area and did a cafe search and all that came up was Chapelfield. I found this tranquil, but centre of hubbab cafe, tucked away in a street of terrace houses, what a find! I was in a hurry and was starving and just wanted some take away sandwiches and tea. I could not make my mind up, lots of choices on the menu, the gentleman could not have been more helpful. I will definitely be back when I’m next at cricket.
Such a lovely little place I really wish them well.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Coastal14943299335

Reviewed 7 November 2018

A warm welcome the moment you walk in, very nicely decorated and a great feel to the place and very relaxed.
A wide variety of great coffees and all served perfectly.
Delicious food, cakes and sandwiches all fresh and made to order.
Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Delicious range of ciabatta sandwiches, baked treats and hot drinks. Littlehaven is a small café with a relaxed and peaceful vibe. Simon is always friendly and easy-going and provides good service.

Ideal for: smaller groups or dates, people in want of quiet, lunch

Recommendations: the hot chocolate - you can choose the sweetness/bitterness, request your preference of flavour of sugar and it is always beautifully presented.

Number of times visited: 10 - enough to finish a loyalty card and start a new one!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Couldn’t rate this place any higher. Truly excellent coffee, drinks and food with really friendly, professional staff.

Cozy, relaxed atmosphere. Get there early for lunch because it’s rather popular at this time of day!

Such a great local coffee shop just a few minutes walk from Chapelfield

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We been living next to this little cafe for few years.
Morning coffees and lunches and even we were borrowing milk from them haha.
Simon new owner did a great job with renovation and new menu. My favorite white mocha is delicious everytime. Always good to stop for a catch up!

Date of visit: September 2018