Best Western Annesley House Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 132
US$ 100
Park Farm Hotel(Hethersett)
US$ 202
Hotels.com
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
US$ 147
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$ 70
Travelodge
All reviewscoach housegarden housecity centreconservatory restaurantnewmarket roadsingle roomseparate buildinglovely hotelthe main hotelmain roadtrouser pressjacuzzi bathwater pressurewithin easy walking distancethe ground floorcomfortable bedample parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Convenient for city centre. Large room with a big comfortable bed; good breakfast and and nice staff. We had drinks in the bar and dinner one night - all really tasty although service could have been quicker at dinner.

Room Tip: In a separate building in a front superior room. Some traffic noise but people above us moving around were more irritating.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara C
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Sara C,

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your weekend with us. I am glad you enjoyed your dinner in our Conservatory Restaurant, however please accept my apologies regarding the speed of service. This is definitely not of normal standard for us, I do hope we are able to welcome you back in the future to be able to offer you a more enjoyable dinner experience.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I stayed here for the first time this week as my usual hotel was full. On the plus side, the bed was comfy, decent telly, ironing board, a bath as well as a shower and even a bath robe. Staff on reception were also very pleasant and its handy for the City Centre. On the downside, my bedroom door refused to close properly, the radiator right next to my bed was noisy all night and my room was pretty tiny, even for a single room. So, would I stay again - maybe at a push but it wont be top of my list.

Room Tip: Avoid room 9!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay. I am glad to hear you were pleased with the facilities in your room and our staff were friendly and welcoming.

Please accept my apologies regarding the problems you had during your stay. These have now been handed over to our maintenance staff who will rectify this ensuring we do not have any more issues.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back in the future to be able to offer you a more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stayed for 2 nights here. The first night in room 19 - very pleasant and clean comfy room, however we were woken in the early hours as passing traffic caused the overhead light fitting to vibrate, once I was woken by this I found the noise though not over loud was annoying and disturbed my sleep. We bought this to the attention of the receptionist the next morning hoping that maintenance could have a look and perhaps tighten the loose fitting, however maintenance didn't work over weekends so she said to leave it with her and she would sort something. Within an hour she had arranged for us to move to another room in the old manor house , a really nice room with huge bathroom and jacuzzi bath.We were really pleased with the efficiency and competant manner of Donna so would like to pass on our thanks to her. We had breakfast both mornings which was delicious - lots of choice and cooked breakfast to order. Again the staff were polite and friendly. This was our 2nd stay here and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms in manor house are larger.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Emily M, Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Cobblers1961,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review regarding your most recent stay with us.

Please accept my apologies regarding the problems you had during your stay, however I am pleased to hear Donna was able to rectify this for you so quickly and you were able to get a good nights sleep. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to her.

I am thrilled to hear you would like to stay with us again, I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed again at the superb Annersley House Hotel in Norwich.

The room, service and restaurant food is excellent. Only a 10 minute walk to the City Centre, where there are many tourist attractions.

Looking forward to our next visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Emily M, other at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Mr Harrington,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay with us.

It was a pleasure to be able to welcome you back and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time whilst here. I am glad to see you enjoyed the food, I will be sure to pass on your comments to the kitchen team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I haven't stayed here however I have had dinner in the restaurant.
Choice and quality of food were outstanding with really polite and friendly service.
I had Liver as starter and beef medallions on a bed of risotto for main.
Outstanding.
I will be definitely back again and I recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Chris J,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review regarding the meal you had in our Conservatory Restaurant. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your dinner and I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to our Head Chef.
We all look forward to being able to welcome you back to dine with us in the future.