All reviewscoach housegarden housecity centrenewmarket roadsingle roommain buildingseparate buildinglovely hoteltrouser presswater pressurejacuzzi baththe ground floorgood sizewithin easy walking distancecomfy bedplenty of parkingmin walk
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed again at the superb Annersley House Hotel in Norwich.

The room, service and restaurant food is excellent. Only a 10 minute walk to the City Centre, where there are many tourist attractions.

Looking forward to our next visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Emily M, other at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Mr Harrington,

It was a pleasure to be able to welcome you back and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time whilst here. I am glad to see you enjoyed the food, I will be sure to pass on your comments to the kitchen team.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I haven't stayed here however I have had dinner in the restaurant.
Choice and quality of food were outstanding with really polite and friendly service.
I had Liver as starter and beef medallions on a bed of risotto for main.
Outstanding.
I will be definitely back again and I recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Chris J,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review regarding the meal you had in our Conservatory Restaurant. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your dinner and I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to our Head Chef.
We all look forward to being able to welcome you back to dine with us in the future.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

My wife and I left from Heathrow at 7:00 PM after flying in from Rome and arrived at midnight in Norwich via bus. We were a little worried that coming in so late on a Friday night would be a problem but the night staff was there to let us in. We prepaid so the room was ready. The room was small, but clean , comfortable and very quiet. The heater was somewhat of a challenge and like nothing in the states. When you turned the dial it starts but stays on. They should provide a little cheat sheet for non-UK travelers. But it warmed up fast.The breakfast was not included but we could have bought that option. We paid for it and it was very good. We stayed one night and we would recommend this hotel. The staff was great-and very accommodating

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Emily M, Duty Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear John E,

Thank you for leaving a review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and pleased to hear our team were accommodating throughout.

With regards to the heater in your room, any questions or problems you may have during your stay the duty manager on shift will always be more than happy to help or provide instructions.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you both back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Our first visit to Annesley. I should really put the hotel in the Very Good category but that would be unfair to the staff who deserve the Excellent which I’ve selected. From making our initial booking to checking out they made our stay perfect. It was a pleasure to watch the staff helping each other whatever the job. Excellent breakfasts on all 3 mornings. Easy walk into the Norwich shopping area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Emily M, Duty Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear RoynJoy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear our team were able to make your stay and excellent one, and happy to see you enjoyed your breakfasts.

I do hope you enjoyed your time in Norwich and hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you both back in the future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

My husband and I just returned from a weekend stay at the Annesley House Hotel and could not be more pleased with our experience. There was plenty of parking when we arrived on Friday and the check in process was quick and efficient. We were staying in the annex and our room was large and well equipped. The carpet and furnishings looked new and the room and bathroom were both clean and inviting. We also enjoyed having the small patio off to the side of the room. The breakfast on both days was substantial and tasted great. All of the staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The next time we go to Norwich we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Emily M, Duty Manager at Best Western Annesley House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Paula,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and glad you were satisfied with your room. I agree the patio adjoined to your room is lovely especially in the summer!

I am thrilled to see all of our staff were friendly and accommodating throughout your stay, I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you both again soon.