“If Only I Was Young Enough To Play In Here!”
Review of Twinkle's Town

Twinkle's Town
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This play town is stunning, it has lovely staff, nice food, beautiful facilities and a marvellously big area for play. I visit regularly it's so good. It is open most of the week too. It just gets better. Now the have visits from TV Show characters too so the kids can meet them. It is great experience.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

My second visit here, but my first baby's birthday. I thought the organisation of the day was great, but the toys could do with a bit of a clean, the jumparoo was dusty and a bit grimy. The staff were great with the kids though.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My little girl adores this place!
Everything is set out in miniature versions so the kids can take part in role play. There's a hairdressers/beauty parlour, fire station, mini supermarket with little trolleys, cafe and much more. Twinkle Town is ideal for all children I'd say upto the age of 9 as my daughter loved it!
The staff are very friendly and always available.
The prices are good for the fun the kids have!
My daughter asks every week if we can visit!!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We have been a few times to Twinkletown and my son adores it ! So much work has gone into getting everything realistic down to the smallest detail . My little one calls it Disneyland and He feels very grown up and loves going shopping in roys ! A must see place for anyone visiting Norwich or for a morning of fun !
Also food and drink very reasonable and nice x