All reviews one night large bathroom breakfast and evening meal excellent value double bed no lift breakfast was excellent the ground floor staff were lovely town centre full english breakfast fantastic stay stayed here for nights night stay reception staff self service good size
Reviewed 5 July 2016

The hotel exceeded my expectations.. Friendly receptionist and the room was extremely comfortable and clean. Tea coffee and biscuits plus two mint chocolates in the room and a very nice bathroom tastefully designed with good shower.
Dinner was lovely you can have a choice of a three course diner or lighter snacks like traditional steak and ale pie with various side orders.
Would i stay again? - For sure

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank David F
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Car parking outside free and plentiful. Staff friendly throughout. Room simple but fine and slept well. It wasn't very big but I liked you could open the window and everything was clean and worked. Breakfast was nice and freshly cooked. what I liked most was the bar in the hotel which had nice pub food and a very friendly bar man.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank squizz20
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here as a base so we could visit York.this hotel has the potential to be a fantastic hotel..room was big and well decorated. bathroom was beautiful and a comfortable queen size bed whole room was cleaned to a high standard..breakfast was nice.only down side was the night staff..bar staff were hard to find..when our electrics went off.the man who we found to help us did not have a clue where the trip switch was.so for fifteen minutes he was walking up and down the corridors with a pair of ladders..until I found our fuse box and told him it was above our door...this he should of known straight away...it was just little minor things like this that is bringing this nice hotel down..all in all we had a comfortable stay

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan T
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Only stayed one night, but pleased with the comfort, although the single rooms are VERY small (wall to wall bed, and not much floor space!). Breakfast is served VERY early, 7-9am so needless to say I missed it!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I booked the Baltimore because I needed something convenient and cheap for one night. I liked it very much. The rooms have been recently refurbished and are comfortable and have everything you need. Breakfast was high quality and freshly cooked and it was cheap and efficient. Good option.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business