“Beautiful place”

Fellinis
Ranked #12 of 334 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: CHRISTMAS 2018 OPEN ALL DAY SUNDAYS 9th 16th 23rd & 30th CHILDREN EAT FREE ALL DAY SUNDAY A Truly Family Friendly Restaurant Where Children Eat Free. Serving Award Winning Sustainable Fish, Shellfish, British Charcuterie, Pizza And Pasta For 18 Years. OPEN MON-FRI 12-1.45 5-LATE SATURDAY 12-LATE
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This place has a lovely atmosphere, great food, good value for money with decent portions. Well worth a visit. Staff are fab. Would return

2  Thank holidaymuchneeded

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I used to come here regularly but I moved out of Linthorpe a few years ago so it had been a while. I got lobster spaghetti as a starter and chicken sanfrancesco and both were 10/10. Drinks are a little expensive (£7 for 2 orange cordials) but the food is absolutely top drawer.

1  Thank petermckeone
sharika1, Owner at Fellinis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thanks soo much check receipt soft drinks £1.80 each

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Visited on a Saturday evening around 7pm with my parents (in their 70s) who love this place. In the past I have found the service a bit rushed at Fellini's but this time it was great. We were given a choice of tables and when I explained we wanted to take things slowly as we had lots of catching up to do we got exactly that - leisurely drinks, never hassled to place our order, and 20 minutes between courses as we had asked for.

After some great salads to start (I had the goats cheese) we were uncertain if we could face large portions of the mains so Eamonn (of whom more later) offered to do half portions of the risotto and lasagne for us. Properly cooked, Italian fare which we really enjoyed and which of course left room for pudding.....

The evening was made for us really by the friendliness of the staff, led by Eamonn, whom I understand to be one of the owners, and who didn't rush us or try to upsell us (we had wine by the glass which wasn't overpriced).

The icing on the cake? At the end of the evening (we spent over 2 hours there) when I asked if there was a taxi rank nearby he insisted on going outside to hail us a taxi while we waited at our table.

For me restaurants are as much about the service and the ability to dictate the pace of your evening as they are about the food itself. If the staff here can keep this up then I would challenge anyone not to enjoy an evening here. Thanks to you all.

2  Thank BristolUK2
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We started with garlic bread while we decided our meal choices. We then began with a "sharing" dish of tempura prawns for three people and we fought over who would have the last one ! -The prawns which can often a be bit rubbery were just right Main courses and desserts varied amongst the group but all were announced as excellent - my own salmon and asparagas Fettucine was probably the best I have ever had. All washed down with a bottle or two of a very good Picpoul de Pinet. Noisy perhaps but great atmosphere and we will be back here again in December for one of their popular live music nights.

2  Thank GuisboroughJeff
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent quality food and friendly efficient service. Would recommend this restaurant for couples and/or families. Well worth a visit.

2  Thank 838louise