“Best Restaurant in Middlesbrough”
Review of Fellinis

Fellinis
Ranked #11 of 336 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: CHRISTMAS 2018 OPEN ALL DAY SUNDAYS 9th 16th 23rd & 30th CHILDREN EAT FREE ALL DAY SUNDAY A Truly Family Friendly Restaurant Where Children Eat Free. Serving Award Winning Sustainable Fish, Shellfish, British Charcuterie, Pizza And Pasta For 19 Years. OPEN MON-FRI 12-1.45 5-LATE SATURDAY 12-LATE
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The food is devine. They have a fantastic selection of authentic italian cuisine with delicious fresh sea food as well as a wide range of vegetarian suitable dishes.

I just adore the service here. They are personable, attentive and friendly.

I've been coming here for years and its a favourite with friends and family.
The must tries are:
- The Four Cheese Ravioli
- The Mussels (starter/ main)
- Lobster and Prawn Spaghetti

The price is fantastic and for every visit they have provided my friends and with complimentary drinks or a huge garlic bread.

3  Thank Catherine O

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Two friends and myself went for lunch for the first time last week. We were welcomed as soon as we arrived and taken to our table. The service we received was excellent and the staff were very helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Our meals were beautiful especially our desserts which were out of this world. We will certainly return!

1  Thank Wendisue42
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We eat here a few times a year. My dad lives in Boro and it's his favourite place to eat out. I can see why.

Choice is great and the food is consistently excellent. Kids menu is to the point and on point, AND kids eat free.

Service is good and the atmosphere is always lovely. Can't fault it.

1  Thank indigogrl
Reviewed 1 August 2018

I ate here while visiting my cousin, we walked from the town centre on a warm evening and there are a lot of new bars and restaurants but I knew Fellinis was going to be great and we'd booked a table which we were taken to and offered drinks while we perused the menu, both of us having a cold beer.

There were some interesting specials on offer but having seen the Whitebait my mind was already made up and it was delicious! My cousin had the Lobster Spaghetti starter portion which he said was great.

For the mains I am a sucker for Ribs and order a full rack which came with some great sides including coleslaw. My cousin had some Pizza which was nice and crispy.

By this stage were were getting a little full so we ordered one dessert with the intention of sharing an Eton Mess. I also had a Cappuccino to finish off.

The service was friendly and attentive and overall was good value for money. I will return!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We came here for a going a way meal for my wife's niece, a total of about 16 people. We were seated close to the entrance. We found the drinks and food reasonabley priced and the staff were pleasant. We both ordered the same meal which looked and tasted nice when it arrived, only problem was that the salad had an oil dressing, no problem for me but it was for my wife so all the more for me. The only downside was that a few people ordrered fom the specials board and some of it was unavailble but there was a good choice. Some people did order starters expecting them to be small when they were in fact a lot larger and the struggled with their main course. It was the first visit for me and I would definately go again.

Date of visit: July 2018