“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Fellinis

Fellinis
Ranked #12 of 322 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Truly Family Friendly Restaurant Where Children Eat Free. Serving Award Winning Sustainable Fish, Shellfish, British Charcuterie, Pizza And Pasta For 18 Years. OPEN MON-FRI 12-1.45 5-LATE SATURDAY 12-LATE
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Love this place as they cook the simple Italian dishes really well and the specials board was great. The lobster linguine was lovely. Staff efficient, attentive and friendly as well

1  Thank GordonMogg

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

has to be classed as a middlesbrough institution now surely? it's not very expensive, good service and lovely food. its somewhere people visit again and again.

1  Thank SJA1194
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Party of 4 of us here for an evening meal. The first thing that struck me was how noisy it was. Conversation was virtually impossible! Service was fine and staff friendly. However I felt like we were rushed. No sooner had the starters been cleared away when our main meals arrived. We were expecting a bit more of an occasion.

The presence of young children even after 8 pm seems to indicate that it is aimed more at families rather than couples. Please don't misunderstand - we do love children - we perhaps just made the wrong choice of venue for having a leisurely meal, drinks and a chat with friends.
My choice of rosemary bread as a starter and lasagne mains was tasty - unadventurous I know but my choice and enjoyable. Lots of good choices on the menu including fish specials which my companions chose.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tried Fellinis many times over the years-- food has always been enjoyable for a good price. Very family friendly. I prefer eating in a more quiet laid-back atmosphere nowadays so unfortunately it's not my cup of tea anymore. Been quite loud on the past few visits. Last time I went a young boy knocked over my drink as he flew past our table.

Would recommend to others though as it's been around for a while now for good reason.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

5 of us went to the Beatles night. Set menu £18 for 2 course & £20 for 3. What an absolute bargain.

We all thoroughly enjoyed the food. I had potato skins to start. Big portion. Then I had seafood spaghetti. This was absolutely full of muscles, clams, king prawns and scallops.
Couldn't even eat it all the portion was so big.

Service was excellent. Staff are super friendly and helpful.

Tribute act was good. Not many Beatles songs for a Beatles act but still good fun.

Definitely be back soon.