“Homely”
Review of The Green Room

The Green Room
Ranked #30 of 322 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Reviewed 1 week ago

Came to the Green Room on a wet bank holiday Monday for a spot of lunch. Daughter is dairy intolerant and husband hais dairy an gluten intolerance. Staff were really helpful and a nice friendly place. We had root vegetable stew which warmed up through, then to the excitement of my daughter , a lovely array of puddings a,no cakes were available. Hubby had banoffee pie, 2 of us had sticky toffee pud a,me ice cream which tasted amazing. My daughter had the biggest piece of chocolate cake I have ever seen. They also had vegan hot chocolate which tHey loved. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the green room today as I was desperate to try some of their cake. As someone who suffers with a cows milk allergy it was so nice to have so much choice and everything we ate was delicious. My dad is also milk free and Gluten free and he was happy with the choices we had. The staff were lovely and accommodating to my dad and his needs. You would never know the cakes were vegan unless you asked and the stew was tasty and filling. No pictures as we were to eager to tuck in but I would definitely pay another visit next time I’m in Middlesbrough!

1  Thank Victoria F
veganozzie, Owner at The Green Room, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed our bistro xx

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I'm fast becoming a regular at The Green Room and cannot praise the restaurant enough. Staff are always warm and welcoming and eager to help. The food is delicious, hearty and reasonably priced. I often visit with omni family members and all of them have been big fans. They don't seem to notice that dishes are meat and dairy free much less feel the need to comment on it. A particular favourite is the vegan parmo, but everything I've sampled has been lovely!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

6 family members for a celebration and catch up. 3 burgers, one lasagna one drunken mushroom pie, one hotshot Parmo. All amazing! Even the meat eater loved it!
Fabulous service and reasonable prices, you should go!!

Shirley S, Owner at The Green Room, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

So glad you all enjoyed your visit. It means a lot to us to be rated highly xx

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Really reasonable prices and a huge range of vegan food options. Our meals were enjoyed by both a vegan and a meat-eater and we would definitely visit again! Lots of meat-free alternatives to both fast food and more traditional pies as well as healthier alternatives.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a lovely review. We really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed our food xx