All reviews close to victoria station no lift continental breakfast was adequate apollo victoria theatre great location belgrave road buckingham palace room was small but clean yogurt would definitely stay here again the main hotel short stay first floor basement room transport links water pressure tea and coffee making facilities
Reviewed 25 October 2018

We selected this hotel based on the reviews and location. The hotel was okay, it served the purpose for a night. The staff at the front desk was friendly and welcoming. The room was ready on time, upon arrival.

There were some minor issues or unknowns. The hotel did not have a lift/elevator and lots and lots of stairs. Had we known about the stairs, maybe we may have accepted the offer for assistance. The stairs were annoying, especially dragging heavy bags, after a long day of walking in London, or for anyone with mobility issues it would be a nightmare.

So we made it up the stairs...entered a very cute tiny room. The colors were nice. The smell wasn't so welcoming, sort of damp/wet smelling. It appeared to have been a little water damage in the bathroom so this could explain the smell. The sink drained really slow. Housekeeping had not removed open coffee packs from the previous guest(s).

The room had two luggage racks which was nice. There was only one seat in the room, otherwise just the bed to sit on. It was nice to find USB ports for charging devices, however, the ones near the bed did not work, it was disappointing to wake up and find that the phones were not charged.

The shower got nice and hot but it wasn't the cleanest.

The breakfast was basic but included which was nice. Whilst eating breakfast, the attendance decided it was a good idea to leave the outside door open making the room extremely cold and uncomfortable.

As we were checking out we were asked if we needed our luggage held which was nice.

Overall just an okay stay, the location was good for easy access to the train station and the room was decent. Wouldn't be ideal for a longer visit, but it worked out for a night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank missconsumeradvocate
TheBeverleyLdn, Receptionist at The Beverley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us have your review via Trip Advisor, following your recent stay at the Beverley Hotel. I was disappointed to read that we had failed to meet your expectations and that you felt that the housekeeping standards were not good enough in your bedroom. I have shared your comments with the Housekeeping team and we will use this as a way to address the shortfalls and focus on this area in the future.

Thank you very much for letting me know about this issue and I sincerely apologize if this marred your stay with us. I do hope that we will see you again in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards
Francesco I

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel. The best thing about this hotel is the location very close to Victoria station and the receptionist is very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is quite small but the bedroom is clean and comfortable. It's a bit of problem in carrying the luggage because there is no lift but the receptionist is very helpful willing to help. The breakfast is simple and nice as well. I will stay here again if I come back to London. Overall is a nice little boutique hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

You can't imagine how much this is music to our ears ... truly! The biggest compliment probably, for a bunch of hospitable people who like to remain real, genuine, and be themselves.

A big massive 'thank you' from the heart of all our staff.
If you decide to come again near our place. It'd be lovely to have you again.
All the best from all of us and thank you again.

Kind Regards,
Francesco I

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

The room was small but used the space well, and was absolutely spotless. The bed was very comfortable, although it was 2 singles pushed together - not a problem for me, but something you may want to check at booking.

Shops and restaurants are moments away, Victoria station is 5 mins and the Mall is a nice 20-ish minute stroll.

I had no problems so didn't talk to the staff much but they were always polite and friendly. I didn't have time for breakfast but it smelled amazing.

I would definitely recommend this for overnights if you need to be near the station.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
TheBeverleyLdn, Manager at The Beverley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

I am so delighted to read that your overnight stay was excellent and you appreciated our staff and service.

It was a pleasure to have stay with us and I am glad that you enjoyed every aspect of your time here.

We would really love to welcome you back and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
Kind regards
Giorgia Di Blasi

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Went here as a last minute birthday treat, we were looking a nice hotel that was reasonably priced had a triple room and in a good location, and believe me hotels like this are few and far between, but the Beverley cane up trumps , fantastic location 5 min walk from Victoria, very clean and neat, friendly staff and a decent continental breakfast included, if I’m going to London again I wouldn’t bother looking anywhere else, Beverley was perfect for our needs

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sharonkennedy2
TheBeverleyLdn, front desk at The Beverley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a feedback of your recent stay at the Beverley Hotel London Victoria. I am pleased to see that our location was suitable to your trip requirements and that you enjoyed our friendly team. Our ultimate goal is to providing our guests a simple, smart, spot on experience and I’m glad to see that we have been successful.
Please keep recommending us and I hope you will choose us again in the near future.

Kind Regards
The Staff

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Great location and quiet room. Although the room was a bit tight on space, this is normal for hotels in London, it was clean and a comfortable bed. I stayed in a room on the ground floor but overlooking a little inner courtyard and this was pleasant. The breakfast was continental and sufficient. Behind the hotel you can find a lot of various restaurants to suit your budget. The small Thai restaurant has delicious authentic meals and the story behind its establishment is interesting.

Date of stay: September 2018
TheBeverleyLdn, Receptionist at The Beverley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Dawn,