“My stay in central London”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
RosemaryM...
Sydney, Australia
“My stay in central London”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I absolutely loved this little basement flat!
I wanted to spend a few days in a beautiful area and be able to walk and zap around easily.Well it was certainly was that and more!
Super clean, wonderful bed/ bathroom TV and a kitchen to make tea!
I walked everywhere and felt very safe coming home on the holland park tube at night
Appreciated the care I received from Sarah Quinn when I had a minor key issue on day 1
Hope I will be able to return some day !

Rosemary Quinn
Sydney
Australia

Management Response
18 Jul 2018
Thank you so much for your review Rosemary. You were a great guest, easy to communicate with and left the flat in super condition.

We trust you had a safe journey back to Australia and we hope to host you again someday.
Estelle B
“Little Gem”
Reviewed 17 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

A great little place for exploring London, away from town but within easy reach. The flat is very comfortable in a very safe area of London.

Your age range 35-49
Marcus W
Nashville, Tennessee
“Super location, clean and comfortable space”
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The apartment is in a great location in Notting Hill, with easy access to the Tube, a variety of shops and restaurants. Amenities are good and the space generally comfortable. It is a basement flat, so that limits the charm aspect, but worked really well for my wife and me on a week-long visit to London.

Cassandra (and Lindsay) could not have been more helpful.

jauk2018
London, United Kingdom
“Cute and Cosy”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in February 2018

What a cute property, just as described in the listing. The place is spacious and light, and offers everything you could need for a stay in one of the prettiest areas of London. A stones throw from Portabello Road market and Holland Park.

If you are looking for a quiet weekend hideaway, a 15 minute tube ride away from the hustle and bustle of central London. You have found your place.

Sarah Q
“Beautiful flat, in an amazing location”
Reviewed 30 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I stayed at this beautiful apartment with my husband and teenage son. The flat is in a very peaceful location, but within a ten minute walk of the tube and Notting Hill.

The flat was absolutely immaculate, it was clear that all the towels and bed linen had been freshly laundered. Even though it is a basement flat, the property itself is very bright and welcoming, it didn't feel like we were in a basement at all. Additionally, having a locked and coded gate to the flat, made me feel even more secure in the property.

Cassandra was really friendly and accommodating, my son was recovering from an operation and she made sure we had everything that we needed in order that he could have a comfortable recovery. He was very comfortable on the sofa bed that is provided.

Unfortunately, because my son was in recovery, I didn't get a chance to enjoy the local area as much as I would normally do. Will definitely visit again, so I will have the opportunity to enjoy it properly. Thank you Cassandra, you made a very stressful time for us a lot easier.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing