“Best Salt Beef Bagel!!”

Ranked #39 of 317 Bakeries in London
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: East End / East London
Reviewed 9 March 2021

The most incredible salt beef bagel I've tasted! And, no long queues as at their next door competitors. Definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting the best salt beef bagel in town! Soft rainbow bagel bun filled with succulent salt beef toped with yummy mustard and pickle!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (216)

Reviewed 29 October 2020

I visit Brick Lane every time I’m in London on a Sunday. I’ve always previously walked past this shop, seen the que (there is always a que) and thought I must try the salt beef beigel one day

Well I’ve finally did it and am kicking myself for not eating there sooner

I bought myself a salt beef and a Salmon and cream cheese beigel for my daughter. I got additional pickles and my daughter a squeeze of lemon. Mine was £4.80 and my daughters £2.20. Given that mine had a huge chunk of salt beef it was fantastic value and I can’t get over how good a deal my daughters was at £2.20

We both thought them amazing and there’s no two ways about the fact that we are definitely going back next time we visit

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank DHB759
Reviewed 12 October 2020

Probably best salt beef in London, if not UK. Salt beef was more than plentiful & absolutely delicious with the fresh gherkin & mustard. Can't wait to visit again.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

An incredible salt beef bagel with English mustard and pickles. Soft meat, chewy bagel, hot mustard. Spot on

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Welshbelly89
Reviewed 26 July 2020

Always a good choice if you want to have a snack without spending money. Always open if you hungry at 4 in the morning

Date of visit: June 2020