“Wonderful”

Price range: US$ 59 - US$ 99
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a cocktail sat at the bar whilst waiting for our table the atmosphere was buzzing.
All the food we ate was absolutely delicious . Our waiter explained everything to us and helped us with our choice of food the sea bass was out of this world. Everyone was very polite helpful and friendly.
I would definitely go back to this restaurant again and would recommend it.
Even if you just have a cocktail at the bar it’s worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Today we had the most fantastic dinner. From start to finish the food and service were first class. Many thanks to our host James Firth and his team they made our daughters evening very memorable.
Well done to all.
Many thanks.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious, great atmosphere and service. Nothing is to much to ask!! The dishes are all served beautifully! Will be visiting again soon!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I love sushi but I have never had it like it is served here. Eel with foie gras was amazing. Lobster tempura was ridiculous and don’t get me started on dessert. It’s loud at night when there’s a dj, which we really enjoyed.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The name and the popularity is what you pay for. Cocktails are from £14 plus.. the food is good and the service was very good too but they say portions are very big so they advice to share. Portions are NOT big and you will end up regretting sharing (lol).
The Picture attached is £16 spicy prawn noodles that we were told it would have been too big for one person. Trust me when I say I am not a big eater and that dish was definitely not enough for me. The coconut and pineapple cake for £9.50 was amazing buy TINY. Finished in two bites with a teaspoon.
All in all it was good as the atmosphere was good and the service too (even though the lady at the entrance that checked us in couldn't find our name in her system even after we showed her the email confirmation).
I wouldn't probably be back for food or cocktails as my Siren' s call cocktail in a champagne glass was good but too small to justify £14.

1  Thank xmariemx
Caprice H, Guest Relations Manager at Sexy Fish, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Xmariemx,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate all feedback that helps us to improve. Please can you contact us on feedback@sexyfish.com with your contact details so we can investigate further.

Kind regards,