“THE REAL THING”

Andalucia Tapas Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Andalucia Tapas Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,062 of 24,255 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

You know how it is:you go to Spain on holiday and come back loving the cuisine and then you go to a Spanish restaurant and it tastes different. Well, here it tastes like Spain.
I had a wonderful meal and the place is very popular with Spaniards living in London. the night i was in the Pena Betica de Londres were in to support their team and there was a great atmosphere about the place. It's just around the corner from Leicester Square and The national gallery. I'll be back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were in the area before going to the theatre, we haven't been here for 2 years, so was looking forward to the meal. The set menu is now £12.95p, which has gone up from £9.95p 2 years ago. Unfortunately the menu was the same except for the addition of a duck dish. There were 3 of us, 2 had the potatoes with ali oli starter. Yummy & they brought us more of the sauce. 1 had the Spanish omelette. For the mains I had the salmon, which was a very slim slice, with more potatoes, hubby had the chicken & my son had the steak with the £3 extra surcharge. We all had the lemon cheesecake for dessert, again very slim slices but very yummy. There were 2 glasses of sangria but at £5.80p per glass, it was a small glass & would have been nice to have been more in a larger wine glass. I was aware of the 10% service charge. Service was good & helpful. Would not go out of my way to visit unless they updated their menu & improved the portion size from what is almost cut from a razor blade!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had been here before so decided to come back, I am afraid that this time my experience wasn't as good. The chicken in garlic was wings which it didn't state which may be an idea as I don't like them. The patatas bravas are very unusual being roast potatoes with a spicy tomato topping, I already knew this but they seemed to be much spicier this time. Ok for my other half but not me I am afraid. The sangria tasted good but the fruit in it does appear to have been there for a while as it was purple. I also stupidly didn't check the bill and just paid then left a tip which was taken despite the 10% service charge had already been added. I realised afterwards but it was my fault for not looking at the bill properly but it would have been nice if they had said actually you have paid the service charge and not taken the £5. So please be aware if you visit here that this is already added.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Great food great value great atmosphere! Post theatre dinner. A real find...book in advance as very busy and deservedly so!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I had a brilliant dinner in this sweet little tapas place just off Haymarket!
Great food and super friendly service. Lovely long hair brunette Albanian lady was so kind and professional. Service was quick and effortless.Food was very fresh and yummy! I would definitely go back as it is very hard to find little gems like these in London! Highly recommended.