Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Superb Service

Great booking service and fantastic cab company, would certainly use them again. Driver was on time... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
sardarluqmanh
Amazing service

We have always gotten excellent service from Great britain cars. Highly recommend! On time very... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Glo345
Karachi, Pakistan

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$ 51.04
from US$ 30.35
from US$ 30.30
from US$ 52.52
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

12) Good service and good value but we ordered a car which will can carry 3 big bags but we found definitely too large for our luggage’s I was comfortable in whole journey.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

) Fantastic car service, highly recommend!!  On-time, very nice and easy! Clean car and very reliable.  Nice touches like carrying our luggage for us and having booster seats in the back for kids.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

I like Education, friendly and security
Its a good a drive
Its is pay atention or turist
Its a comfortable

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 30 January 2020

Would NEVER book a cab with this company again. Booked a trip with this company last year to go to Gatwick at 5:30am, the driver cancelled me over the phone 5:30am on the day of my booking (At the time of my pickup) as he (probably) had overslept and said he couldn't promise we would make our flight. Had to take a black cab from East London and pay a ridiculous bill + that Great Britain Cars still charged me for the ride that NEVER happened.

They have since refused to pay back my money and claim they have changed organization so they don't have any obligation to pay me back. This is a scam and the people who run this company are crooks. I would make sure to never book with this company again or any other company that owns by MR QAZI [–].

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 18 November 2019

on time with name board , cars was clean , driver was polite and nice , the drive to London Heathrow was pleasant and smooth, have used Great Britain cars on numerous occasions and will continue to use

Date of experience: November 2019