“Never picked me up. Missed my flight ”
Review of Addison Lee

Addison Lee
Ranked #177 of 298 Transportation in London
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I was left standing in my driveway looking at my watch while trying to track the driver via the customer care line. The driver had the wrong time and never showed up. Mind you this was a “confirmed” reservation and a pretty expensive means of travel. The soonest they could reroute someone was 45 minutes. That wait + the 20 minutes it took to try to track the driver + the actual ride to the airport was not going to get me there until after the flight departed. NOW I have to explain to my clients why I am not there in person for the meeting. Perhaps I should tell them to call Addison Lee!

2  Thank Mike I
in 8 reviews
"model"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Whenever we travel to London, we ALWAYS use Addison Lee - download the app.

The drivers are all fantastic, polite, smartly turned out - the cars are always clean and tidy.

I had need this time for a wheelchair adapted vehicle - Addison Lee were able to oblige (please note these vehicles are very popular and get booked very quickly & you cannot book through the app)

All our drivers have been brilliant - Well Recommended

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Addison Lee tried to charge me £24 for a journey that another provider charges £11 for.

I really don't understand how this company is even in business given the amount of competition these days.

They probably solely rely on ripping off tourists.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Used from Luton airport for a short journey after a holiday. Was charged double what the usual fare was (the fee I paid when going to the airport). Couple of people ahead of me in the taxi queue left in disgust at the companies high charges.
Avoid if you can!

1  Thank Ricardo J
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Took an official airport taxi operated by Addison Lee taxi from Luton airport to the town, charged £16.45. No meters in the taxi, have to pay upfront in a building with no list of charges or meter to calculate the legal rate. Total rip off, don't use them. Driver refused to get out of taxi and remove my luggage from the vehicle.