Review Highlights
Service good, booking ease a total disaster

I've used A-L over the years with fairly good results. Polite drivers, always on time. Price... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
josef v
Seattle, Washington
Unreliable and more expensive every year

I used to be a loyal customer but in the last couple of years charges added to a booking after a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 10.36
from US$ 17.15
from US$ 28.52
More Info
All reviews always on time return journey st pancras texts ford tube model
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Whenever we travel to London, we ALWAYS use Addison Lee - download the app.

The drivers are all fantastic, polite, smartly turned out - the cars are always clean and tidy.

I had need this time for a wheelchair adapted vehicle - Addison Lee were able to oblige (please note these vehicles are very popular and get booked very quickly & you cannot book through the app)

All our drivers have been brilliant - Well Recommended

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Addison Lee tried to charge me £24 for a journey that another provider charges £11 for.

I really don't understand how this company is even in business given the amount of competition these days.

They probably solely rely on ripping off tourists.

2  Thank Henry B
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Used from Luton airport for a short journey after a holiday. Was charged double what the usual fare was (the fee I paid when going to the airport). Couple of people ahead of me in the taxi queue left in disgust at the companies high charges.
Avoid if you can!

3  Thank Ricardo J
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Took an official airport taxi operated by Addison Lee taxi from Luton airport to the town, charged £16.45. No meters in the taxi, have to pay upfront in a building with no list of charges or meter to calculate the legal rate. Total rip off, don't use them. Driver refused to get out of taxi and remove my luggage from the vehicle.

2  Thank Geoff L
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Used them to go from hotel in London to Oxford. They showed up an hour late. They finally called me after 45 minutes to tell me they would be late. Got an email apology with an offer of a 10 pound discount for the next time I use them. No thanks!!

3  Thank momandktravel