Review Highlights
Service good, booking ease a total disaster

I've used A-L over the years with fairly good results. Polite drivers, always on time. Price... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
josef v
Seattle, Washington
Unreliable and more expensive every year

I used to be a loyal customer but in the last couple of years charges added to a booking after a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$ 10.31
from US$ 17.06
from US$ 28.37
More Info
All reviews always on time return journey st pancras texts ford tube model
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Used from Luton airport for a short journey after a holiday. Was charged double what the usual fare was (the fee I paid when going to the airport). Couple of people ahead of me in the taxi queue left in disgust at the companies high charges.
Avoid if you can!

3  Thank Ricardo J
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Took an official airport taxi operated by Addison Lee taxi from Luton airport to the town, charged £16.45. No meters in the taxi, have to pay upfront in a building with no list of charges or meter to calculate the legal rate. Total rip off, don't use them. Driver refused to get out of taxi and remove my luggage from the vehicle.

2  Thank Geoff L
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Used them to go from hotel in London to Oxford. They showed up an hour late. They finally called me after 45 minutes to tell me they would be late. Got an email apology with an offer of a 10 pound discount for the next time I use them. No thanks!!

3  Thank momandktravel
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Booked a bike courier for first thing in the morning, given that the pricing one (twice the cab fare) would assume that the service would be direct. a) service level is end of day b) service is not direct, c) book a bike and get a car (great for London Traffic) excuse was its raining (well drizzling - what do you expect for London in Winter). Net Net book a bike courier and pay twice cab fare but get a car which will deliver in upto 8 hours time for a 7 mile journey.

Not a courier service I will use again

1  Thank sumitray234
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I caught a taxi at Luton airport and the girl at the reception was very unpleasant to speak to. She asked me to pay in a very arrogant way and when I asked a question she replied she already told me. Moreover the service is extremely expensive. Never again. Just a positive note for the driver who has been very professional.

2  Thank desyaround