“Terrible”
Review of Addison Lee

Addison Lee
Ranked #205 of 333 Transportation in London
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Used them to go from hotel in London to Oxford. They showed up an hour late. They finally called me after 45 minutes to tell me they would be late. Got an email apology with an offer of a 10 pound discount for the next time I use them. No thanks!!

3  Thank momandktravel
in 8 reviews
"model"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Booked a bike courier for first thing in the morning, given that the pricing one (twice the cab fare) would assume that the service would be direct. a) service level is end of day b) service is not direct, c) book a bike and get a car (great for London Traffic) excuse was its raining (well drizzling - what do you expect for London in Winter). Net Net book a bike courier and pay twice cab fare but get a car which will deliver in upto 8 hours time for a 7 mile journey.

Not a courier service I will use again

1  Thank sumitray234
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I caught a taxi at Luton airport and the girl at the reception was very unpleasant to speak to. She asked me to pay in a very arrogant way and when I asked a question she replied she already told me. Moreover the service is extremely expensive. Never again. Just a positive note for the driver who has been very professional.

2  Thank jailbreakfufi
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I arrived early at the airport from my flight, my drivers not there, no problem I'm early I ring him, no answer. eventually he gets there and picks me up. I then get charged a waiting fee... I was the one waiting on them. joke of a company. Avoid.

2  Thank Darren B
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I just wanted to say that I used this company for the first time ever at Christmas . I was very impressed with their service. They picked us up from Gatwick Airport and dropped us back to Gatwick at the end of our holidays. Both drivers were very pleasant. On the return journey I got 20% off the trip as I had used the company a few days before. I would certainly recommend them. Cars were very clean.