Review Highlights
Service good, booking ease a total disaster

I've used A-L over the years with fairly good results. Polite drivers, always on time. Price... read more

Reviewed yesterday
josef v
Seattle, Washington
Unreliable and more expensive every year

I used to be a loyal customer but in the last couple of years charges added to a booking after a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 10.37
from US$ 17.17
from US$ 28.54
More Info
All reviews always on time return journey st pancras texts ford tube model
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I arrived early at the airport from my flight, my drivers not there, no problem I'm early I ring him, no answer. eventually he gets there and picks me up. I then get charged a waiting fee... I was the one waiting on them. joke of a company. Avoid.

2  Thank Darren B
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I just wanted to say that I used this company for the first time ever at Christmas . I was very impressed with their service. They picked us up from Gatwick Airport and dropped us back to Gatwick at the end of our holidays. Both drivers were very pleasant. On the return journey I got 20% off the trip as I had used the company a few days before. I would certainly recommend them. Cars were very clean.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Used to be brilliant. Last time I used them, the driver was incredibly rude (even with my laid back attitude what with it being in the rn-up to Christmas). Left a really sour taste in my mouth. Past experiences have involved being telephoned at half 2 in the morning, by head office to ensure I got home safely after they'd got confused with a booking after a technical glitch. Not sure I would use this service again.

2  Thank 890happyshopper
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I thought to try out Addison Lee - prior I have used taxicode but thought maybe I should go with a more reliable executive service right? Wrong!

Apparently Addison Lee are on a mission to rip off customers (and possibly drivers from what I read from the reviews). They have this inflexible waiting time of 30 mins for international flights which they decide to adjust as they wish. My flight was scheduled to arrive at 15:30 and met the driver at exactly 16:00 but got charged £11 for 22 mins waiting time!

Then they charge parking fees separately, don't mention them up to the point of submitting the booking, with only a mention at the first receipt, and never telling you how much. Even then, they charge as a second addon ... £7.50.

It's not just about the money but it's all about they seem to be able to con people and get away with it. Hopefully others won't be conned in the same way so beware!

3  Thank Jo M
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I'd like to start this review by saying my driver was absolutely lovely, the car was clean and everything BUT the extra waiting charge was great.

After taking my journey, Addison Lee then took an additional £20 as an extra waiting charge from my credit card. My flight, a long-haul, landed at 2.45pm. I was out of the airport and with my driver by 3.30pm. Addison Lee charge additional fees for waiting from 30 minutes after the landing time. Addison Lee should know that 1. Long-haul flights very rarely land on time, 2. Once they have landed, there is often a wait on the airstrip before the plane is directed to an arrival gate, 3. Passengers then wait to leave the plane, 4. Passengers then take a long walk through the terminal, 4. Passengers have to pass through immigration which often has long queues, 5. Passengers then have to wait for their hold luggage. I find it hard to imagine a passenger getting off the plane and through the terminal in 30 minutes even on the best of days!

This extra waiting time charge is, therefore, a scam.

A more sensible pricing would be allow passengers a one hour grace period after the landing time.

3  Thank C0nnie93