“Great Food”

Price range: US$ 26 - US$ 39
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Probably the busiest place in Walthamstow Village so make sure you book! Food is really good, a little bit pricey, however in so many years I haven't had a bad meal yet! Good wine list too.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Popped in here for a Saturday lunch and were fortunate to get a table.
Short on time we managed to order, eat and drink within our schedule. The food was exceptional, we can recommend the chicken burger and the wild mushroom soup. Staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The food was good and the overall ambiance was nice .
I had a cocktail and the dish of the day which was a white fish with quinoa and cream .
The staff was polite and quick .

That was a good experience , I will go back

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Ate here with friends who live locally. Table of 6. We shared entrees. Wings and Shepard’s pie. Good burgers and chips. Good wine list. Slow service but very pleasant. It works.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Pleasant staff and fantastic burgers. Glad I was asked whether I was happy with pink or would I prefer it well-done because I am not a fan of lightly cooked burgers; in the event my food was delicious and the chips were fabulous. Cost for three with alcoholic drink each was £67 (service included)... very reasonable given the quality of ingredients. Would visit again!