“Amazing!”

Ranked #15 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 27
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Taste of Nawab, probably the best Indian Restaurant in North London, where our award-winning chef prepares exquisite cuisine fit for a Nawab (an Indian Prince) to taste. If we were to feed the Nawabs of a hundreds years ago, we can safely say they would be delighted by our dishes. We hope you visit the Taste of Nawab very soon and continue to come back again and again. It is our pleasure to deliver beautiful, freshly cooked meals. The very name of our restaurant conjures a vision of the exciting and satisfying variety of dishes that we prepare. We do, indeed, deliver exactly what you expect to taste. We are open 7 days a week including bank holidays. In addition to our restaurant and delivery service we would be delighted to cater for your parties and special occasions. Simply give us a call and let us know your requirements.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been here many times the food never fails to disappoint no matter what we order it is always delicious. The staff are always so warm and welcoming cannot recommend this place enough!

Taste_of_Nawab, Manager at Taste Of Nawab, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am so glad to hear that we made you welcome. I hope we will see you both again soon. Thank you for the review. – Abdul

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Taste Of Nawab

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I visited Taste of Nawab for the first time this evening, phoning through a collection order and enjoying a pleasant evening stroll to pick it up.
I was met by Abdul, a fantastically friendly host who greeted me like an old friend and welcomed me as a first time customer. He asked how I had come to try his food and it transpired that my next door neighbour is a regular.
It felt like a real local restaurant where the owner knows and values his customers.
To be the whole experience the food has to be good too.
And it is.
We had a tikka masala, rogan josh, saag paneer and accompaniments. All were delicious but best of all was the tandoori chicken.
The rice was delicate and the broccoli dish was fabulous.
Also included were some complimentary poppadoms and some drinks for the kids.
Abdul even rang me later in the evening to check everything was in order.
I can't recommend the Taste of Nawab more highly.
Great food and great service. All round excellent. Shame I hadn't discovered it before.

1  Thank Ed_Vogue9

I am so happy that you came to try us out. We have many, many local customers and they have become friends to me and have supported my small restaurant for so many years now. I'm really glad you enjoyed our fresh cooking. Do come and "dine in" with us some time. Thank you for the generous review. – Abdul

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My husband and I came here after reading reviews and seeing this restaurant has a 4.5 rating. We've been here twice so far and the service is first class. Great service and the owner Abdul is very friendly and welcoming. Food is absolutely delicious!
Easily the no1 Indian restaurant in town.
Great atmosphere and a good location.
This will definitely be our local Indian restaurant from now on.
If you enjoy Indian food you will most definitely love Taste of Nawab!
We have already recommended this restaurant to many family and friends :)

It's very kind of you to say so. You've mentioned all the things we try hard to achieve – "friendly", "Welcoming" and "Delicious food". I am very encouraged by your lovely review. Thank you so much. – Abdul

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, very popular. Abdul is a delight and all his staff are very friendly. Food was glorious, we were all stuffed and had to roll down the hill afterwards!

Ha, Ha! I'm pleased to hear we fed you well. You deserve it. Come back and we'll do it all over again. Thank you for the review. – Abdul

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Food is consistently delicious and the service is excellent. We've become regulars. Abdul and the staff are always friendly and welcoming.

We love all our regulars. They have become good friends and we are very grateful for their support over the years. Thank you so much for the kind review. – Abdul