“EXCELLENT LOCATION”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom 2 (Alternative Angle) Bedroom & Ensuite
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Lounge Area (Additional Sofa Bed)
Bedroom 2 (Alternative Angle)
Bedroom & Ensuite
Master Bedroom
Main Bathroom
Ensuite Bathroom
Building Exterior
Dining Table
Living Room
40' HD Television with Netflix Premium
Master Bedroom (Alternative Angle)
Bedroom 2 (Alternative Angle)
Kitchen
Balcony & Seating
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

agusari07...
Miami, Florida
“EXCELLENT LOCATION”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The apartment and location is very useful. You are near of everything. The apartment is complete, from the bedrooms to the kitchen and the washer and dryer machine. Also, it is safety and all is organized to have a complete stay without problems. There is a market only some blocks walking. We will ask again for this apartment during our next stay in London, for sure!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We feel like home, the security and the simple access to everithing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Liked best: Proximity
Liked least: small beds
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
GeorgieNZ
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Everything we needed”
Reviewed 4 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

After 36 hours of travel with three children, we needed everything to go smoothly when we touched down in London. Unfortunately it was pouring with rain! However, I'm pleased to say that Pamela and her team had set up the apartment and arranged access perfectly. Vauxhall station was an easy 10 minute walk, and very handy for connections to Heathrow and Gatwick. Central London also a short tube ride away, although we took the bus for one journey to see London above ground, which I recommend. As a neighbourhood, Vauxhall could not be described as salubrious, but it was quiet at night and the locals seemed friendly.

Travelling group: Young Children
Kati T
“Frustrated with Inaccurate Description”
Reviewed 28 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

This is my first and hopefully only negative review. My main complaint is with the inaccurate description of the rental. The central London apartment is only a five minute "walk" from the Vauxhall tube station if you're a marathon runner. The safest route to Vauxhall is approximately .9 miles or 15-20 minutes walk depending on a person's fitness level. Since I traveled with my elderly mother and two small children, it took us approx. 20 minutes to reach the tube.

The Vauxhall/Kennington neighborhood may be up and coming, but it isn't yet. There is nothing to do in that part of town with the exception of a couple pubs, and take-aways (not frequented by tourists). There was a playground across the street from the apartment, but my mom and I got really nervous taking my kids there after witnessing three different drug deals. Now I'm not naive (these things go on), but the overall flavor of the neighborhood only served to make us feel uncomfortable. (Personal issue, I know.) The most frustrating thing is that we really didn't feel safe walking home from Vauxhall Station to the flat in the dark. I've never felt that about London or any part of the UK before.

Early on we decided to take taxis and Uber when we ventured out. It just made sense given what I've stated above and considering the fact that we were so far from anything we really wanted to see (two tube rides minimum for any of the major sites). This created an extra cost we did not anticipate.

The flat itself was acceptable and (for the most part) as described. The futon in the main room had broken springs, the kitchen lacked some essentials (like an oven mitt), there was used soap left behind from previous guests, the beds squeak (with every movement), and there were no directions for using the appliances.

Overall, if I had a better understanding of the location (and a more accurate description of the flat), I would have spent a bit more money and stayed closer to the more vibrant parts of London. I also want to note that this isn't my first stay in London; I've stayed in many different neighborhoods over the past 20 years and have never been disappointed.

Liked best: Playground
Liked least: Location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Lesley W
“Great apartment, great location, great stay!”
Reviewed 12 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

Stayed in the apartment for 3 nights, 3 adults and a child. The apartment, was really well located, only 10 mins walk from Vauxhall tube station and about 5 mins away from the local Tesco. The owners and staff were excellent in their communications and provided all the information we needed for our stay. The apartment itself is really spacious, modern and beautifully furnished. Would highly recommend for a stay in London and would definitely use again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing